Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Night at The George

Options
  • 10-08-2008 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭

I have posted this in the gig buddies forum but I think I might get a better response here. I'm not sure if and of you are into this sort of music, but DJ Sash is playing at the george on saturday 16th august. He did Encore En Fois, Ecuador, and Adelante' I was wondering if anyone fancied joining me? Would be my first time going there, so looking for some good company. Send me a PM and maybe we can enojoy my first time! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,691 ✭✭✭✭L1011

and Mysterious Times, how could you miss that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,531 ✭✭✭jaffa20

The George is the biggest kip in Dublin. I wouldn't go there if all my favourite artists were playing. Try the front lounge instead. It has a bit of class at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

That was with tuna cousins myob this is just dj sash

I'd doubt he's not going to play it, to be honest. She was just a vocalist on it after all.

Sorry about the spelling! I used my iPhone and went too fast! I guess he'll play it, probably the most remembered tune. I have a couple of 'megamixes' of his stuff as well as a remix of jean michel jarre's oxygen, pretty cool! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭kisaragi

I'll almost definitly be there :)

You know I'd often heard the G was a kip before I went there but I've grown to love it! It's not as classy as some places but it's great fun I must say! I'll be going with a few friends (I hope :p) so if you need some nice people to hang out with we don't bite!

Do you mind if I PM you my number? I'm going to the nocturnal beers first, but should be getting to the george about 9pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

i know it's a week later but what did ye'all think of it?!

A mate of mine who HATES dance music (he'll slyly turn my car radio down every time I look to the right if I've got RTE Pulse on) went and enjoyed it greatly, if you want third-party accounts...

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭kisaragi

it was brilliant! DJ Sash was great! The only thing that wasn't great was the earlier closing time...

• Advertisement
Advertisement