Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GULP! 3 days!!!

Options
  • 10-08-2008 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

I don't know about you lot but my stomach is in absolute bits. I don't know what I'm going to be like on Wednesday morning! What's worse... I'm an early birdie and will probably be up at 7 and I can't get results until after ten.

Anyone any tips to keep me calm? :eek:

Comments

Knock yourself unconscious.

Then, you wont have to worry at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

nerdysal wrote: »
    I don't know about you lot but my stomach is in absolute bits. I don't know what I'm going to be like on Wednesday morning! What's worse... I'm an early birdie and will probably be up at 7 and I can't get results until after ten.

Get an eye test: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055351788 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

hee hee, this reminds me of the orals. Certain girls were very nervous so they started sniffing and snorting all sorts of inebriating potions. "to calm my nerves". Of course these were all perfectly legal, but I was still shocked by it...also girls tend to take too much neurafen too.

Anyway, there are plenty of illegal substances you can take to calm yourself :). No need for all that synthetic prescription crap. This is a silly post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

3 days ?!?!

Hahahaha I didn't realise it was THAT close !

Goes to show how eagar I am to get my results..

*shiver*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

nerdysal wrote: »

Gulp this
    JackDanielsno7.jpg

Advertisement