Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New fone,question?

• 10-08-2008 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭

Lads my N95 is playing up big time after 12 months,cant get into the menu via the button I have asigned it to also the "display icon" keeps appearing.Think the button are messed up.

Anyway thinking of getting a new fone,any ideas?

I would like a fone with the same video recording qaulity and pic taking as the N95.

Should I just go for the N95 8 GB

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

power2614 wrote: »
    Lads my N95 is playing up big time after 12 months,cant get into the menu via the button I have asigned it to also the "display icon" keeps appearing.Think the button are messed up.

I would like a fone with the same video recording qaulity and pic taking as the N95.

yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,470 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

power2614 wrote: »

yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Good choice I guess if you're happy with what you've got now but what something a little upgraded. I guess one downside would be you're limited to 8gig on the newer n95.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Im actually considering going back to a n95 8gb myself :) , i just want to see what this new black berry bold is like :)

Maybe you practice patience for s while: n96 and that Samsung "monster" i8510 are on the horizon?!
    But if you enjoyed the n95 the /8gb will make you happy.

• Advertisement

Sarge wrote: »
    Im actually considering going back to a n95 8gb myself :) , i just want to see what this new black berry bold is like :)

going back from what? (nosey me)

Advertisement