Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plasterer

Options
  • 10-08-2008 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭

At some point over the next few weeks I will need a plasterer to come and do a few rooms, does anyone know roughly how much they cost per hour or sq meter in Dublin ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭4400kevin

The m2 price depends what you want done do the walls just need a re skim or are they in bad condition and need bonding?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

the wall im doing at the moment is woodchip paper on plaster board, the condition of the wall after stripping is fairly good and would guess at a skim being sufficient.

I'm thinking one option could be to plaster over the woodchip ( maybe with a bonding ? )

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭4400kevin

I think you would have to remove the woodchip an average bedroom could be up 450 including materials .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

ouch - 450 is way more than I would have expected. Thanks for the info on removing the woodchip.

Advertisement