Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to delete your own thread when you dont want it anymore

Options
  • 10-08-2008 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

can anyone tell me how to delete own thread because you dont want to keep it anymore? thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Your own threador forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Blue-dragon

My own thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

There is a time limit on editing your threads and posts. There is also a block on you deleting a thread you started if someone else has replied to it. Contact the mod of the forum if either of these situations arises.

The reasons for that are that you should:
    a) own your words
    b) if someone else takes part in your thread - it's not just your thread anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Blue-dragon

Is there easy ways to delete thread? i just dont want it anymore and it not really popular. Only 6 replies

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

PM the mod after your temporary siteban for mentioning the unmentionables is up. However, if you just don't want it anymore or if the thread only has 6 replies its not really a definitive reason for deleting it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement