Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Tag?

Options
  • 10-08-2008 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi,

I was wondering does anyone know is there a crowd that does Laser Tag or laser war games in Cork. Not the not so good indoor version but the outdoor one, for grown ups :) Tried searching for it a lot but to no avail.
    There does seem to be a few places up the north and also in Wicklow but nothing in Munster.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭One-Day-Juande

drink a naggin and head for some quasar at the col. If you're drunk enough you can imagine that its outdoors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭ciano6

Why bother going to a crowd? Myself and my buddies bought the gear in Smyths toy store about 7 years ago and it was the best laugh ever. We had 12 sets in total. We used to go to a golf course at night. You could do the same. And you can go again and again for free...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

There are some crowds in cork that do it.
    I went with lads in work a few weeks ago. - Dunno if they only do corporate groups though..
    Also I'm heading to killarney in a few weeks with a gang and we are doing it there too.
    I'll try dig out the names for ya today

Mik

Advertisement