Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A question about airsoft(working title)

Options
  • 10-08-2008 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi,
    I want to participate in Airsoft and was just wondering where are the best places in and around Cork to do it?
    And how much it may cost?
    Is it possible to go to some places where you they provide you with gear?
    Oh and would you need to have minimum group sizes and would you have any other information?
    I have an IQ of seven, sorry. And thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

bobanon wrote: »
    Hi,
    I want to participate in Airsoft and was just wondering where are the best places in and around Cork to do it?
    And how much it may cost?
    Is it possible to go to some places where you they provide you with gear?
    Oh and would you need to have minimum group sizes and would you have any other information?
    I have an IQ of seven, sorry. And thanks!

Most skirmish sites have equipment you can rent. I can't give you any details about Cork / SW sites since I'm an ignorant dub. And you don't need a group. Just show up. We are all very friendly....well except for the bit where we all shoot each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

the link for cork forums has already been posted, if you have any questions just make a thread , look forward to seeing you about

Advertisement