Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB gives HMs a HAIRrarious Task.

Options
  • 10-08-2008 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭

Hair we go then:

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=13564&position=15

Darnell goes first:

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=13565&position=16

BUT:
    Mikey has words with the rule breakers...
    Hair Today Task is to restart as a punishment for Lisa and Kat's rule break in the Big Brother Barber Shop.

Big Brother summoned Mikey to the Diary to explain that Kat's cutting of Lisa's hair was a rule break.
    Head of House Mikey insisted all the housemates gathered in the Living Area to hear the news.

"I'm injecting some discipline into the House," said Mikey, "that's been lacking for the last eight weeks."

When Mohamed joined them, Mikey made his announcement.
    "The situation is," said Mikey, "that you'll be pleased to know that we've got another chance."

"Thank you Big Brother," cooed Kathreya.

"I should take responsibility," said Mikey, "I thought I could trust people to... I'm not one to molly coddle people... but yet again people are breaking the rules. If I hear anyone making a peep when the rules are read out I'll go absolutely nuts."
    Mikey had yet to tell the housemates exactly what the rule break had meant.

"Basically," said Mikey, "we have to empty this jar and start again."

Darnell has had his head shaved completely in order to pass the Task. Kat's rule break effectively means he has done this for nothing.
    "Somebody needs to get their hair off," said Mikey, suddenly shouting at the top of his voice. "I'm happy to do it. There'll be no fun guys. No messing about. The fun is over!"

Watch out housemates, Mean Mikey means business.

Poor Darnell , Hairs hopeing it grows back quickly for him.:D:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

I think Mikey is enjoying being head of house.Poor Darnell looks weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

bb9_d67_1539_mikehair_256.jpg
    Mikey has had his hair completely shaved off...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D

C4 website:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

what did they do that broke the rules?

It is at the top of the page Sar , Lisa was the Barber for the Task and the only one allowed to cut hair.
    Kat cut some of Lisa's hair and therefore it was a rule break.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

It is at the top of the page Sar , Lisa was the Barber for the Task and the only one allowed to cut hair.
    Kat cut some of Lisa's hair and therefore it was a rule break.:)

have no idea how i missed that. i even read the article on the BB website & couldnt figure it out.. i feel stupid now! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I dont think they should of gone totally bald maybe a tight haircut like a 1 maybe they look too strange now.

Darnell was not having any of it at the start , then Mikey said he would get a skinhead as HOH to do his bit.

8.gif

Then Darnell said he would go first and get it all off, I have noticed that he does not like the attention to be on anyone else for long.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

hypocritical out of Mikey, he's sabotaged every other task, not taken them seriously, etc etc. for example, the cake, he just messed around with. learing stuff off, he just made up his own. etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭rhapsody

zuroph wrote: »
    hypocritical out of Mikey, he's sabotaged every other task, not taken them seriously, etc etc. for example, the cake, he just messed around with. learing stuff off, he just made up his own. etc etc

I'd forgotten about the learning thing, you're right there. Maybe the increased responsibility of being HOH has brought the "tryer" out in him?

every single task he messes with, until its him as head of house. he's the most selfish person on the show. he really infuriates me.

• Advertisement

Mikey has given me many LOL moments , but unfortunatly not enough to cancel out the Guide dog and his girlfriend remarks in the earlier weeks of BB.

Mikey has given me many LOL moments , but unfortunatly not enough to cancel out the Guide dog and his girlfriend remarks in the earlier weeks of BB.

I didn't watch it so much then, details please :P Ah yeah Mikey does come out with some great lines sometimes, awful funny in the Diary Room

guide dog comment was pure :o!!!!! i just cant believe he hasnt been nominated yet, the man is so annoying, so crass, and ruins everything!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

What did he say about the guide dog? He sometimes has a gleeful look of pure evil on his face-like when people are fighting. Don't know what to make of Mikey.

rhapsody wrote: »
    I didn't watch it so much then, details please :P Ah yeah Mikey does come out with some great lines sometimes, awful funny in the Diary Room

When he made a sexual referance about his girlfriend and his guide dog. I was left,
    7.gif:(

When he made a sexual referance about his girlfriend and his guide dog. I was left,

I think I would've been too! (if I had the right smilies ;) ) I must go look it up on the BB site, yuck! :eek:

I think i remember the gist of that now. Gawd of almighty!!!:o

Hi Ann , can't wait to find out whose up.:D
    Although they were discussing nommo' s last night and so far BB is saying nothing.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Mikey has been nominated (twice I think) but never quite enough nominations to have him face the public vote. He is immune from nomination this week cos he's HOH.

The guide dog thing was plain disgusting.

Hi Ann , can't wait to find out whose up.:D
    Although they were discussing nommo' s last night and so far BB is saying nothing.:confused:

Sharpshooter, I'm dying to know, if I was to guess I'd say it could be Rex and Nicole as they're on on their own a lot of the time. Sort of alienating themselves from the group. Their constant rows must be uncomfortable to live with.

• Advertisement

I just found what he said, he's disgusting!! ick :eek: That is pure filth! sick0020.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Darnell was not having any of it at the start , then Mikey said he would get a skinhead as HOH to do his bit.

8.gif

Then Darnell said he would go first and get it all off, I have noticed that he does not like the attention to be on anyone else for long.:rolleyes:

Darnell has been sayin for awhile that he wanted to have his haircut because it looks weird, how can you say he was not having any of it? He was one of the first people to put his hand up to have it dont even before Mikey had said anything about shaving his?

darnell did volunteer to have his hair off before mikey did. mieky lied about this later to lisa.

Darnell has been sayin for awhile that he wanted to have his haircut because it looks weird, how can you say he was not having any of it? He was one of the first people to put his hand up to have it dont even before Mikey had said anything about shaving his?

Sorry mixed that up totally .4.gif

Advertisement