Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking to get a new conservatory

Options
  • 10-08-2008 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

dont know whether this is the right forum or not ,if it's not mods please feel free to move.
    i'm looking to get a new conservatory, can anyone recommend a very good company in the dublin area the reason i've high lighted in bold is i got stung big time once before with a bad company and dont want to go through the same thing again. basically i'm looking for a company that knows how to build a real/proper conservatory,is very reliable and has an excellent reputation.
    also is there anything in particular i need to watch out for when someone calls around giving the speil " we're the best in the business. etc". i.e. how do i know the cowboys from the real deal?

Advertisement