Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Forza Paint Jobs!

• 10-08-2008 4:25pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, I'm home and will upload a bunch of our designs shortly. I'm going to attach them to the post rather then embedding them so that we have a record of them here.

So, I'll start with a nice but easy one. My "Dragon" Lambo!

Post your designs here too so we have a thread of them! There were some amazing ones in the previous thread, post them again here as attachments!

DeV

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This is a bit of a technical one, I like the idea of an overall car design rather then just the "panels" idea they support in the editor. Those of you who have tried the editor might like this one... it took AGES to correctly stitch together the various overlaps between sides, top and front!

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This car had such strong lines that felt it deserved a strong clean design. The guys here baulk at my attraction to clean white but I like it (so screw you guys :p)

DeV.

Last one for a while, this is the quintessential British car so I thought a kind of Bond-look would suit. I'm almost alone in liking this design, everyone else here thinks its poo. :)

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Here is the V for Vendetta one I did last year:
    ForzaVendetta1.jpg

Was thinking of doing a Cowboy Beebop one recently. And not on some silly coupe supercar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

These are all sweet and Simis if you did that I would find you and give you a big funking hug!!!

• Advertisement

Absolutely love the V for Vendetta car. I love the graphic novel too so it makes it all the sweeter! Must have taken you ages with the face!

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I've a fair few in my collection, I'll post some up later. Some good ones so far.

This is my kinda mad Enzo. I was tired of solid colour and straight lines and wanted something more arty then the usual sportcar design.

DeV.

And everyone should have a mad lambo in their collection :)

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt there supposed to be something in fm2 that allowed you export/import cars to your pc so you could edit them?

Maybe I just imagined it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

kaimera wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt there supposed to be something in fm2 that allowed you export/import cars to your pc so you could edit them?

Maybe I just imagined it :(

Nope. They decided against it as it would make it too easy for people to plaster Pr0n all over their cars. Makes sense when you think about it.

Well.... um, we do have a "c0ck car" but I blame Kharn, he made me do it. I'll post it up later on. :)

DeV.

All I can say is that Japanese people are bonkers.... this is unreal.

DeV.

The V for Vendetta car made me think of doing a few graphic novel inspired cars. This is the first of a few I plan around The Watchmen.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

forza2handler.ashx?ID=4042009&mode=7

forza2handler.ashx?ID=4042041&mode=7

forza2handler.ashx?ID=4042054&mode=7

Advertisement