Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OZ Experience Bus

• 10-08-2008 4:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭

Ok Im off to Aus for 4 -5 weeks in September , Im wonder been 28, would we be to old for the OZ experience bus?

Has anyone been on this bus lately, what age roughly is on the bus?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,524 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I was on the Adventure Tours bus (same company!) and all ages, pure luck of the draw. There were a retired couple on my bus and had more life and maturity that others. Take a look at my post in holiday reviews, i told my experiences there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

tech wrote: »
    Ok Im off to Aus for 4 -5 weeks in September , Im wonder been 28, would we be to old for the OZ experience bus?

Has anyone been on this bus lately, what age roughly is on the bus?

No you are not too old, people from all ages go on these buses to meet other people, to me it seems a lot of European travels seem a bit younger, as they travel before they finish studying. While Irish people tend to work for a while then come travelling. (IMO)

I have been on the Adventure tour bus too, I was 27 and it was about average age of 25.

And yes - it is also luck of the draw

Advertisement