Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

was this done at my request....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

This one time, I swear, I actually took off a sock so rank it stuck to the radiator I threw it at.
    The girlfriend was impressed no end, when she regained consciousness.

Did ye throw the baldy fella in while she was out?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

ntlbell wrote: »
    Did ye throw the baldy fella in while she was out?
    :confused:
    How did u know I shave my balls?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

This thread seems to be written in Fast Artificial Intelligence Language.:(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

SteveC wrote: »
    This thread seems to be written in Fast Artificial Intelligence Language.:(

I see what you did there.

Except you fail to understand that the complex nature of Artificial Intelligence makes a fast programming language frankly dangerous when you even begin to consider self perception and exploration from first principles.
    But what has all this got to do with socks?
    We'll never find out. Will we? Cos the thread was locked.
    And that, my friends, is why the OP is right and you all ignored him.

For shame.
    For shame.
    In fact, taking a note from Steve's book,
    For Further SHAME!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

According to teh encyclopedia galactica, the sock is second only to the towel in intelligence. The sock is also regarded in general as higher up in the organic life-form ladder and is sometimes comparable to its close genetic cousin genus:dirtius:cacksus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I operate by a simple rule, if you throw the sock at the wall and it sticks change em.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement