Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Scouse House" - Absolutely Shocking

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

over 1 million views :eek: I never want to hear that again EVER it made my ears bleed lol

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Feckin hell, where the vomit smiley :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Skid mark pants FTW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Toiletroll

Lol beyjayzus :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Horrible ****e

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,592 ✭✭✭✭L1011

That, admittedly, is the absolute nadir of that genre, and isn't really scouse house to begin with... although definitions do change.

But its not particularly listenable anyway. The most sucessful artists recently are Ultrabeat and Darren Styles, ffs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OboedjPGBl0 doesn't really make much of a better statement does it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Fairly ****ing shocking piece of "music" alright:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

jaysus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

jonny68 wrote: »
    Fcuk me, im stunned, how could anyone could possibly like this tripe :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckMvj1piK58

That's absolutely unreal - if you view it as a techno version of 'Thou Shalt not Kill'.

Unfortunately the band seems to be playing it straight...pity, we could have had people over from the experimental forum heralding it as 'post-modern' or some such nonsense :D Still though, gotta admire the balls on the producer - he knows his demographic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Ugh, what the fcuk was that? All I remember is a bunch of scumbag lookin fellas and the worst beat since...well I don't know. Probably the fcuking worst song I've ever heard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

also known as "Burger Van Rave":)

That chav in the video has certainly had one burger too many..... I'm surprised he didn't have a stroke while "spitting his ill ryhmes"

I must admit my wife and I find it mesmerising. Any time its on telly we just sit and watch. Its like watching a car accident. You know its horrible and wrong but its transfixing.

Here's their other choooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gNfvU7lTyI

The linked vids on youtube - its like a playlist for Clubland TV. Anyone who wants to test their endurance, see how many videos in a row you can watch. Channel 383 on sky.

I must admit my wife and I find it mesmerising. Any time its on telly we just sit and watch. Its like watching a car accident. You know its horrible and wrong but its transfixing.

Here's their other choooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gNfvU7lTyI

The linked vids on youtube - its like a playlist for Clubland TV. Anyone who wants to test their endurance, see how many videos in a row you can watch. Channel 383 on sky.

A Clubland TV marathon is an extremely bad idea if you value your sanity/taste in choons/life :D

But to balance that out, you should check out one of the themed nights on MTV Dance. Loving the Trance Tuesdays, some real gems on there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

omg that is even worse than the first video :eek:

~Marky~ wrote: »
    omg that is even worse than the first video :eek:

Agreed. Somebody really needs to have a heart to heart with these guys and explain that sadly yes, they really are fantastically, utterly and diabolically ****, before they get ideas of releasing any more "choons".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Not to my taste but wouldnt say its the worse thing going. They're making music thousands of people will love and enjoy. /shrug dont see what the fuss is about.

That second video is shocking though. Ill never wear Gio-goi again. White people cant MC.

c0rk3r wrote: »
    Not to my taste but wouldnt say its the worse thing going. They're making music thousands of people will love and enjoy. /shrug dont see what the fuss is about.

That second video is shocking though. Ill never wear Gio-goi again. White people cant MC.

You must be joking. Thousands of people?? Surely musical taste and self pride has not dropped that low....

Actually its probably hundreds of thousands if not millions. Jonny68 changed his mind about psyc-trance recently. We all move onto other genres of music eventually.Its only a matter of time before we all make the conversion to hard-house.

Actually its probably hundreds of thousands if not millions. Jonny68 changed his mind about psyc-trance recently. We all move onto other genres of music eventually.Its only a matter of time before we all make the conversion to hard-house.

Eh...no just stop it right there. Psy Trance is a lot more listenable than this ****, and FYI this is most certainly NOT Hard House of any shape or form. This is nothing but a gang of chav young fellas out to make a few bucks without any thought spared for the actual music they are putting out. I don't buy into it, I don't see anything remotely likeable or interesting about it and I just can't understand how stuff like this gets released.

I am extremely open minded about music of all types if it does something good or makes you feel something. This is not music.....

• Advertisement

Its only a matter of time before we all make the conversion to hard-house.

Kill me now.

Of course they make a certain music/noise that appeals to many kids, but so do Westlife. I don't think they will be looking to us for any validation. Anyway, I survived the Vengaboys, Scooter and Cascada, so I'll live through the Blackout Crew too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

why oh why did I click on that link :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Its only a matter of time before we all make the conversion to hard-house.

The videos posted so far has been scouse house and donk, please don't associate this kind of ****e with hard house...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

tman wrote: »
    The videos posted so far has been scouse house and donk, please don't associate this kind of ****e with hard house...[/QUOTE]

Well said. This is in no way shape or form Hard House.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

tman wrote: »
    The videos posted so far has been scouse house and donk, please don't associate this kind of ****e with hard house...

Yes. Cos the tidy boys are creating a magical new world of music for us to abhorr.

Think theres a bit of a misunderstanding here. We all have different gauges to measure things by. The reason i mentioned hard-house was that i consider it just as bad as this donk/scouse house rubbish.

Think theres a bit of a misunderstanding here. We all have different gauges to measure things by. The reason i mentioned hard-house was that i consider it just as bad as this donk/scouse house rubbish.

How can you consider Hard house to be as bad as this? At least Hard House has some effort put into it, and its not very fair to lump in the same bracket as this flaming ****.

Yes. Cos the tidy boys are creating a magical new world of music for us to abhorr.

Yeah well your going to get tripe in every genre of music. But it dosent mean it's all tripe.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

tdv wrote: »
    Yeah well your going to get tripe in every genre of music. But it dosent mean it's all tripe.

You can sure say that about hard house, and I do agree with you, but when you see some of the invective spewed about the whatever crap that was in the first thread, I think most other posters don't seem to share our views. Too busy knowing it all.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Hahahaha that's fùcking hilarious! Actually it was not as bad as I was expecting having read the thread first :pac: don't get me wrong i think it's awful, but too me its just as bad as lot of other genre's lots of people like. Psyche trance makes my ears bleed! I listen mostly minimal these days and am enthralled in it - but I know loads of you including Johnny think its utter shìte!

Horses for courses really - if there was no variation in peoples taste's it would just be boring...

You can sure say that about hard house, and I do agree with you, but when you see some of the invective spewed about the whatever crap that was in the first thread, I think most other posters don't seem to share our views. Too busy knowing it all.

I'd assume most of these people have to much free time on there hands. I agree with everyone here that this is god awful music. But I just stay away from it. It dosnet bother me & I dont bother it. Aslong I don't have to listen to it then I don't care who dose. I just don't understand how most of these music snobs can put the effort & time into posting about something they dislike so much.
    I'll give the topic starter the benefit of the doubt because this is really the lowest of the low tho.

Think I must be losing the plot, this thread confuses me. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I thought this was a music forum and not a philosophy forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Zascar wrote: »
    Hahahaha that's fùcking hilarious! Actually it was not as bad as I was expecting having read the thread first :pac: don't get me wrong i think it's awful, but too me its just as bad as lot of other genre's lots of people like. Psyche trance makes my ears bleed! I listen mostly minimal these days and am enthralled in it - but I know loads of you including Johnny think its utter shìte!

Horses for courses really - if there was no variation in peoples taste's it would just be boring...

Psy Trance is brilliant well not all of it but any of the stuff ive heard is banging and uplifting to the max,but as you said mate each to their own.

BTW ive heard there is somewhat of a backlash against Minimal in Ibiza, people getitng sick of it and demanding uplifting music.;)

That would be because Clubland TV and their record label, AATW, are one in the same...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

I think I will stick to my twisted disco by hed kandi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Me and a mate went into convulsions when this came on the TV last w/e...I'm pretty open minded when it comes to music but this is terrible...perhaps so bad it's good, but that novelty value only lets you hear it once and laugh...all the rest of the times you'll just want to wreck the audio equipment it's emanating from.
    Scouse house eh? I was expecting this thread to be about Yousef or something...it was only when I saw the word "donk" that it all became clear...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Well donk me!Read the comments below the video - They fink it iz like wel wikid innit!!!

From Youtube:
    All u ppl hu fink this is 4 chavs, fink agen. Im well off a chav but i like this... maybe i like base coz i got good taste of music unlike u sore pathectic losers r in2 mosher and classical and mozart and ****e like that.
    Don't like quite frankley don't luk you pathectic low life twats

Video production quality is unbelievable for fairly unknowns.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Limey

So making predictable tripe that idiots will buy is ok because it makes money?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Limey wrote: »
    So making predictable tripe that idiots will buy is ok because it makes money?
    why dont you try and make something and see how predictable and tripey it turns out.
    yes its not my personal taste but when i was 14 i used to listen to happy hardcore.they have a demographic and there catering to it.

• Advertisement

seannash wrote: »
    why dont you try and make something and see how predictable and tripey it turns out.
    yes its not my personal taste but when i was 14 i used to listen to happy hardcore.they have a demographic and there catering to it.

Age is no excuse :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Felixdhc wrote: »
    Age is no excuse :p
    ha ha, i still have a few albums on my ipod:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

chuckle brothers on yokes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Im all for this community scheme. It keeps them off the streets robbing granny's and joyriding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 xmrs-torresx

PUT A DONK ON IT!!:D:D:D
    i am no chav but i LOVE Blackout Crew!! and this tune is CLASS!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

Reminds me of the cheese of the early mid 90s,2unlimited,venga boys,

But there are millions of la coste wearing little tramps out there who think this is best thing since sliced bread

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭KoRn101

Epic music! HAHA Whatthe FCK Stupid TINKERS!

RaverRo808 wrote: »
    Reminds me of the cheese of the early mid 90s,2unlimited,venga boys,

But there are millions of la coste wearing little tramps out there who think this is best thing since sliced bread

Oh jesus, this is far far far worse. I don't think ANYONE will ever be able to look back on donk with a 'ahh, what ****e we listened to back then' warm glow when a muppet plays it in a discobar somewhere...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Just when you think it couldn't get any worse....sweet jaysus:eek::eek:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=UvuOXj95T70

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 xmrs-torresx

jonny68 wrote: »
    Just when you think it couldn't get any worse....sweet jaysus:eek::eek:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=UvuOXj95T70

thats my flashbox on bebo!! lovin it!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement