Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Decent Beans in the Limerick

• 10-08-2008 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Ok a call to those people living in Limrick who enjoy espresso. Where is the best place to purchase beans? I currently try to get into French's Café in catherine street as they are a local roaster and at 14 per lb good value. I like French's belnd but I want vary the blend I am drinking from time to time. My only other decent option is Java republic munky espresso in super quinn castletroy and you would be lucky to find any way recent roast on the shelf in there.
    I know there is a place that use green bean roasters for the coffee in thier shop but do they also sell whole bean and if so what are they like I never manage to make it into town with enough time to go there does any one know any other places in limerick that sell beans if so what are the reports.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

You could consider buying the beans online. Some good suppliers listed in the sticky on the main page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 columf2008

I have ordered beans from ristretto coffee hoping they will be here soon as I have ordered other stuff with them placed it on tuesday still waiting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 columf2008

Got my beans and bits and pieces from ristretto there was a problem with delivary the delivary company took it to Tipp town instead of Nenagh got it in the end like a kid at christmas banged out a double from the ristretto blend quit nice was in Limerick on Sathurday where I got a LB of FIXX from French's Café, on cathrine street they are now doing most of the blends that are avaible on www.coffeebeans.ie yay FIXX is good quite like it

Advertisement