Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending pic from phone to email

• 10-08-2008 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭

Tried doing it there, sent it from my o2 phone to my hotmail address, had about 25c deducted but no sign of it in my inbox?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Send it as a multimedia message, putting your e-mail address in instead of a phone number. Works for me on meteor.

Sometimes there can be a delay of an hour or so between me sending it and the e-mail recieving it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

was your e-mail account open at the time!
    maybe try logging out and then back in again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Dirk_Diggler

Woops.

Yeah it's about 3 or 4 hours since I sent it. Had hotmail open at the time as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

sometimes mine wont send when my yahoo account is open!

maybe try sending it again with the account closed!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

It works fine for me on Voda

I just send it as a picture message and i never have any issues!

It really should not matter if you have your e-mail account open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I've no major problems on O2 or Meteor sending MMS to Email. Occasionally messages don't arrive for a day or two though, I've always just put it down to network congestion.

I would suggest you report it to your network anyway giving them details and see if they can trace it for you.

Advertisement