Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

hatchback to coupe??

Options
  • 10-08-2008 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

Hi folks, im currently driveing a Suzuki Cultus and want to change car, my father has offered me a 1995 honda civic lsi coupe.I like the car a lot but im a bit nervous to drive it as it is a lot longer than the small Suzuki, I was told i would get used to it after a few days ie, parking , reversing etc. Was wondering if anyone else had this problem and how did you get on. thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

i went from a focus hatchback to a coupe integra, not on the exact same scale as the suzuki to the civic but still i got used to it straight away, you'll have no problems unless you have a severe lack of confidence

Advertisement