Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Interested in Playing Basketball?

Options
  • 10-08-2008 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭

I was watching China v USA in the Olympics today when I realised I hadn't played basketball in a long time. I feel like getting a game together and I'm just wondering if there are any other people out there interested in playing as well?

If you are interested, please post days and times that suit you. For me I'm able to play Tuesdays, Thursdays and weekends if I haven't been drinking :).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Hmm.. where would you play? Need to do something now that tag is over :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Art_Wolf wrote: »
    Hmm.. where would you play? Need to do something now that tag is over :)
    I suppose it depends on what the majority wants as there are a few different places around Galway. Personally I'd like to play in the hall attached to Barna school because then I could walk there and back :). There's also Aras Bothar na Trá in Salthill which might be more suitable.

Any other ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I'm just bumping this for the benefit of people who may have missed it. Remember it's not weather-dependant as we can play indoors :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭chrussell

The last time i played basketball i was in primary school...but i'd be interested. moving to galway at the end of the month and any day during the week suits me

Advertisement