Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

marque

Options
  • 10-08-2008 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

can someone please get rid of the hobo that trawls limerick everyday
    hes a health and saftey obstruction on o'connell street

and he recently got bottled in the face

hes from a foreign country deport him please

and take annie fitz with him

she tried to jump in my car the other day cause the music interfered with her brain and caused some mental reaction

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭mru

annie fitz! is she still around. when i was back home I remember her hanging outside the chicken looking for free jars - christ i still remember the smell off her. like a pile of putrid ****e wrapped in a dead fish! :(:(:(:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 burnrubber

yeah you cant miss her celtic jersey like a beacon comen down the road ..... and the dutch mould

she chatten away to herself and id my window down as i was passin and she made a run for my car

i shat my pants

that other fellow buggs the crap out of me though
    hes such a waste of space

and there alot of romanians around these days . was checking the atm and this young one put a newspaper infront of the screen i nearly slapped her only there was two scummers keeping an eye on her

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

burnrubber wrote: »
    and there alot of romanians around these days . was checking the atm and this young one put a newspaper infront of the screen i nearly slapped her only there was two scummers keeping an eye on her
    I dont get how she's not gone yet, she's been reported for theft doing this so many times already.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Is he the guy that stands outside bank of Ireland on O Connell St with a rucksac and just doesn't move. I remember walking past it and going to burger king and came back 15mins later and he hadnt moved an inch.

This was like 2 months ago and I thought he looked French or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭mru

tbh, begging is fine by me - but when you have lads like that coming up to pass machine hassling you then that's another thing altogether. it just makes me so furious - the folk that i've encountered at atms look fine, probably have a residence, and are just too fcuking lazy to work imo. it's a joke. i know as well they must be getting some sort of subsidised living expence from the govt as well. so frustrating. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

1huge1 wrote: »
    Is he the guy that stands outside bank of Ireland on O Connell St with a rucksac and just doesn't move. I remember walking past it and going to burger king and came back 15mins later and he hadnt moved an inch.

This was like 2 months ago and I thought he looked French or something.
    or a scruffy art student! i've wondered what his story is, where he came from and how/why?!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

burnrubber wrote: »
    can someone please get rid of the hobo that trawls limerick everyday hes a health and saftey obstruction on o'connell street

Who is this directed at? A boards.ie user with a vigilante streak?
    Or one of the numerous gardai who no doubt patrol these fora looking for leads?

If you were attacked by one of these people, report it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement