Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Game website.

Options
  • 10-08-2008 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I ve just set up a new website for a bit of a hobby, wondering if anybody would be interested in doing some writing Eg. Reviews News etc.? Consoles only atm. The website is www.gamekingnews.com . I could do with a bit of help as i still have to finish the website !
    B

MOD EDIT: We genrally allow people to post about Irish games websites / fan sites / clan sites etc. So, could people please stop reporting this thread. Thank you. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'd be up for this. I tend to have a lot of free time in work, so i could write some stuff up for you. I would say that i am more a pc gamer, who dables (quite a bit) in the consoles. I would keep fairly up to date with gaming news though. And i have no qualifactions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Bmcdonald wrote: »
    I ve just set up a new website for a bit of a hobby, wondering if anybody would be interested in doing some writing Eg. Reviews News etc.? Consoles only atm. The website is www.gamekingnews.com . I could do with a bit of help as i still have to finish the website !
    B

Good Stuff. Were is Gears of War 2 & LBP on that Poll? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

I'll give you a hand, I have a website myself too: http://www.irishrallyingforum.com I'll do a few reviews of Xbox 360 games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Bmcdonald

Not a Gears fan loaded it up today and couldnt play, but i ll put it in just for you will prob get the second one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Sorry, but design wise, I see something that annoys me.

The logo should always link back to the home page.

That's all! :P

• Advertisement

Yea LOST i know some things always have to be there !
    And if anybody has any suggestions about what they want to see on the site or anything drop a post please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

It's a bog standard Joomla CMS he's running, and for some daft reason the logo doesn't link to the page by default.

And the forum and site don't share a single login as far as i can see, that's pretty sloppy.

Other than that, it's alright.

It's a bog standard Joomla CMS he's running, and for some daft reason the logo doesn't link to the page by default.

And the forum and site don't share a single login as far as i can see, that's pretty sloppy.

Other than that, it's alright.
    I know im working on it sorting out the kinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

not a bad site though, have to say. will keep an eye on it :D

Thanks RedIV.
    I ve changed it so the logo is now a link and will be linking up the forum aswell with the login

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Just registered there, keep up the good work.

Advertisement