Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

check out Road Crew web comic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Bookmarked. Nice one! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭sei046

Ah sure I know tommy well. Great guy

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Tommie Kelly

Thanks guys,

Glad you like the comic,

Please spread the word as best you can as it's all word of mouth with these things!

Thanks for sticking up the post Studiorat!

Tommy man great to see you in these parts,

Its Dave Arkins here. How is the new band venture going? Ribs mentioned something about it.

Hey Dave Dude,

All is cool here, the new band is shaping up great should be out and about on the scene in the next few weeks or so. You can check out of first photo shoot on www.roadcrewcomic.com if you are brave enough...

How's things going with you? Gigging much?

• Advertisement

Pretty flat to the mat with the studio and the gigs. Did a couple of weeks with the stunts there while collie was out of action with work and his throat. The Gergweiss trip was great craic. A new band site is getting up and running so when its done I will drop you a call about somesort of roadcrewcomic banner for it. Def of interest to the sort of people who check out band websites I would imagine!

Will also drop you an email for ciaran lucas who would have always been at the gigs (Rog's bro). He is an animator/artist/comic guy and is always working at different projects or jobs so i suppose its another like minded lad to be keeping in the loop of what your at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Thanks guys,

Glad you like the comic,

Please spread the word as best you can as it's all word of mouth with these things!

Thanks for sticking up the post Studiorat!

been following for a while,
    turned on to it through face book

StudioRat:

That's great, I wasn't sure if the facebook page was making any difference. i actually stopped updating it on Facebook awhile back. Must go back and add the new strips. Thanks for reading

sei046:

Glad things are working out for you dude, stay in touch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

StudioRat:

That's great, I wasn't sure if the facebook page was making any difference. i actually stopped updating it on Facebook awhile back. Must go back and add the new strips. Thanks for reading

Yeah, through Nina H.

So were you just reading it on Facebook or did you go to the main site once you discovered it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement