Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LEFT LUGGAGE LIMERICK

Options
  • 10-08-2008 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

:confused:

Hello everyone!
    Thursday, I leave from Milan to Ireland together with my friends, where there awaits a wonderful week traveling up and down the magnificent green island.
    I would ask if you know if there is a luggage room in the railway or bus station of Limerick. A boy traveling with a suitcase and did not feel to come up by bus to Doolin, then to walk up to the Cliff of Moher with a suitcase.
    Otherwise should be well placed a luggage in Doolin ...
    Thank you all! I recommend answer many
    faith
    P.S. It's true that trains are always late? And how is the climatic situation? there are still strong storms?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

I do not know about the luggage in Limerick station.

Trains can be late, but not always. I would advise you to be early and especially as you are not familar with the stations.

The weather is very wet at the moment and they are predicting more rain for the remainder of this week. Here is the official website for the Irish Weather Service:
    http://www.met.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

They have luggage minding in Limerick Station, Lockers no.

Here is the number if you want to ring them.

061 418666 Administration / 1850 366 222 Enquires

I see you are going to dolin here is a website www.doolin-tourism.com

Weather in Ireland is crap at the moment, might have changed by Thursday :)..... Lots of rain, wind, showers, grey skies.... Typical summer.. some sunny spells, thats the charm of Ireland though..

Lots of pubs to keep warm in though...

Advertisement