Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dont wanna go back

• 11-08-2008 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

anyone feel the same, ive to repeat a few in the autumn exams and the thought of having to repeat a semester is making it worse

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Nope, I can't say I feel the same.

I'm in the fortunate position of not having to repeat any exams and I'm just really looking forward to getting into second year now.

Although, the fact that I'm living with 4 really good mates next year is probably making me look forward to it even more. It should be great craic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

I also cant wait to get back, this will be my final year :D

I wish i was living in dundalk again though as for the two years of college i did live there it was the best craic of my life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭abi2007

are you sure its not the repeat exams putting you off? once they're out of the way you'd probably feel different... failing them might have affected your confidence in yourself so instead of trying harder you just want to give up... I'd suggest doing the exams and start back in college and see how you feel in a few weeks..... trust me working full time is worse and you don't get as many hoildays!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 alright dave

you could be right..if i make it into 2nd year i think my head will be in a better place...i dont wanna go through first year again

I'm a woman... of course i'm right lol. what course? and are the subjects ones you'll be taking in your 2nd year?

• Advertisement

how many is it possible to carry into 2nd year in engineering..ive 4 to repeat and im pretty sure ill pass 2 of em'

I'm not sure... hopefully somebody else on here can answer your question.

whats everyone looking forward to when we go back...silence on a thursday for me

I'm looking forward to going part time in work, some good nights out hopefully... and believe it or not i'm looking forward to learning new things... sounds neardy i know! this is my first year in DKIT, i completed my degree in DIT in 2005. surely you must be looking forward to meeting your college friends again?

whats everyone looking forward to when we go back...silence on a thursday for me

What does silence on thursday mean?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭mel(",)

silence is the nightclub most the college can be found in on a thur nite..there or in amber

get me back to college as soon as poss i say!

i'm looking forward to it too! woohoo!

cant beat a monday or thursday night out in the town, great craic, much better than any of the lacklustre balls organised over the last two years!

never been out on a monday..does there be many out..must give it a go

Is it a very young crowd?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Anywhere from 18 to 25 really.

I Just about make it so:P

im...LOST wrote: »
    Anywhere from 18 to 25 really.

crap you reminded me how old i am!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I'll be out every Monday and Thursday, but ar ethere Wednesday nights out? In Dublin they're my favourite nights =]

I can't wait to get back, I've been out since Febuary like. I hope Bioscience treats me well!

abi2007 wrote: »
    Is it a very young crowd?

There were a few peeps around 25 or so in my class last year!

• Advertisement

Funkz when you say biosience do you mean biopharma science or is that something totally diff?

Funkz when you say biosience do you mean biopharma science or is that something totally diff?

Heylow, I think your course is a one year add on to Bioscience. I'm gong into first year, again.

http://ww2.dkit.ie/courses/dk781

That's what I plan on doing :D

are you repeating the year or changing course?

FunkZ wrote: »
    I'll be out every Monday and Thursday, but ar ethere Wednesday nights out? In Dublin they're my favourite nights =]

I can't wait to get back, I've been out since Febuary like. I hope Bioscience treats me well!

There was an attempt to make wednesdays the new night out because the college decided to stop giving half days on a friday but it didn't do too well so there might be a go at it again but monday and thursdays are still the nights to be out, thursday more so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

me can't wait. my final year. will be great to see everyone again and get the brain functioning again. take in college life as much as i can as i def won't be going back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I'm really looking forward to going back. This summer has been pretty boring bar a few things but I just wanna get back and live up there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

What does silence on thursday mean?

Jeez that place sucks and amber well cheap drinks in amber.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

draffodx wrote: »
    There was an attempt to make wednesdays the new night out because the college decided to stop giving half days on a friday but it didn't do too well so there might be a go at it again but monday and thursdays are still the nights to be out, thursday more so

What no more half-days on a friday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭keefs08

Heyas! i dont no whether 2 accept pharm. science did any1 else do this course or is doing it??:D is it easy 2 transfer if ur not happy?? cheers in advance!:P

• Advertisement
Advertisement