Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Aus/NZ Roll Call

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

God, Hamilton. I'm sorry for your troubles. What awful set of circumstances brought you there?

I was thinking the same thing. Was there once, got out very fast. Boring town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 JustaJourno

God, Hamilton. I'm sorry for your troubles. What awful set of circumstances brought you there?

Haha, yeah know what you mean! Im here training/working for about a year with one month break back home in February. Dont know how Ill survive!

Does anyone know if its possible to watch the GAA over here at all?

Also, any good recommendations for places to go/see, things to do etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭paxo

Brisbane
    since 1987
    staying for the rest of my natural

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

City: Melbourne (Langwarrin)
    Arrived: Dec 2007
    Intending to stay: For good or at least till we start feeling homesick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭Daithio

Australia, Sydney, arrived January '07 for a three week holiday :pac:. Intend to stay here as long as possible, applying for skilled migration status when my masters finishes in November.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭pucan

City: Sydney
    Arrived: June 2006
    Intending To Stay: For the foreseeable future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

City: Perth
    Arrived: About 12 hours ago (and here I am on boards. ahh well)
    Intending to stay: A year or ten, it's winter (I think, could be) and its better than any Irish summer I can remember ;).

Advertisement