Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Reg book lost in post

Options
  • 11-08-2008 8:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

Looking for a bit of help, I bought a car about 6 weeks back (2nd hand, was in the name of the previous owner, not the garage), kind of got worried when there was no sign of the log book, got on to the dealer and they said it had been sent off (I know its up to them to get it sorted but I like to know what needs to be done)
    So is there any form the dealer or I can fill out to get a new book or do we need to get the previous owner to apply for it
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,910 ✭✭✭✭L1011

It may still be being processed by Shannon - unlikely, but it is possible, so I'd suggest giving them a call to see if they received it. Its also possible they did, and have sent the new VRC to you and its this that has got lost.

Advertisement