Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Broadband Ireland

Options
  • 11-08-2008 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is located elsewhere in a thread but I am unable to search for it as I am on dial-up as my broadband service is down.
    I would like to know if anyone here has used or is using National Broadband Ireland and if they are any good. I'd prefer to hear from people not connected in anyway to the company as the mods don't want people using the forum to sell something (understandably).
    Also if you are someone who is using NBB and isn't/wasn't happy with the service please don't use this thread to slag them!
    I'd just like to know from someone who's used it before I sign up with them, thanks.

Comments

Advertisement