Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Uploading an AVI video to Youtube.

• 11-08-2008 11:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭

I'm hoping somebody might be able to help in regards how to upload a short video which is an AVi file to youtube. I have never uploaded anything before and am am not aufait with the whole thing.

It seems that you tube will not accept AVI files so is it easy to change file type. Complete beginner here. I can just about resize pics.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Download SUPER Converter.

Convert the .avi file to mp4 or .mov or .3pg and then you can upload the converted file to Youtube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

im...LOST wrote: »
    Download SUPER Converter.

Convert the .avi file to mp4 or .mov or .3pg and then you can upload the converted file to Youtube.

Does this work well for converting .flv files as well? I've tried a few free converters for these before and the file always end up real jerky afterwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Yup. Does a good job on them too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭theram

I'm trying to rip some clips from a dvd I have to upload to youtube. I have the convertor for turning them into mp3 or 4, but I cant figure out how to rip individual clips form a dvd, can anyone help?

• Advertisement
Advertisement