Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cod 4 new maps on xbox

• 11-08-2008 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hey,

Does anyone know how to delete the new(ish) maps off your system on the xbox?

I hate them, there pants and I find myself leaving lobbies etc when I end up in them.

I tried deleting the file off my xbox hard drive, but it didn't seem to change anything and the file is back there again.

Anyone know if this should get rid of the maps?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

All i could think of would be is deleting them from your hard drive.
    Seeming how that didn't work i'm all out.

Chinatown is pants yes, never played killhouse because i play s&d.
    Broadcast is the best map out of the the stock maps too, and creek is ok....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭mickyt

All i could think of would be is deleting them from your hard drive.
    Seeming how that didn't work i'm all out.

Chinatown is pants yes, never played killhouse because i play s&d.
    Broadcast is the best map out of the the stock maps too, and creek is ok....

I might try it again. just to see. but it seemed to recreate itself last time..

Yeh well I don't mind Chinatown as I usually only play HQ. but its too hard to find your way around it.

I don't mind playing them the odd time I guess. but just would rather not have them. I hate Broadcast

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Broadcast is brilliant, the blasphemy coming from you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Teg

Agreed!!! It's one of the best maps available imo. As it has multiple routes through it, so it's one of the most fluid scraps you can have. Great fun.
    Chinatown is basically Carentan from previous versions of COD - another great map, unless the teams are imbalanced (although that could be said for a number of maps), in which case it can get tiresome (spawns etc.).
    If you're having problems with some maps, orientation etc., run an empty server and look around. That'll help you get your bearings on choke points etc. in each map.

Advertisement