Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday :o Questions...

Options
  • 11-08-2008 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Dreading Wednesday :( so a few questions from me.
    1. What time do the results come out at?
    2. Does the school record/see our results? ( I know I did terrible and was just planning on not telling my dad :p but he teaches in my school so I'm wondering can he just access the results anyway )
    3. Are bouncers in dub town going to be really strict that night? ( I remember going out one nights when the junior finished and even before you showed id they said over 21s only, in all the clubs! :( )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Look at the other topics in this forum...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

1. 9am at school, 12pm online.
    2. I think they see them, because they put them in envelopes and stuff. Presumably they record them as well, for the memory or whatever.
    3. I would say so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Alan Smith

Dreading Wednesday :( so a few questions from me.
    1. What time do the results come out at?
    2. Does the school record/see our results? ( I know I did terrible and was just planning on not telling my dad :p but he teaches in my school so I'm wondering can he just access the results anyway )

3. Are bouncers in dub town going to be really strict that night? ( I remember going out one nights when the junior finished and even before you showed id they said over 21s only, in all the clubs! :( )
    Possibly because there were thousands of 15 year olds out.
    It's a wednesday night and hey can have a big crowd, they're hardly going to be all over 21's :rolleyes:

Advertisement