Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for indoor football around wicklow...

Options
  • 11-08-2008 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi guys,
    Wonder can anyone help me out -I'm living near wicklow town and wondered if there is any indoor football about that I can get into.
    It doesn't have to be in Wicklow town -i have transport and will travel a bit itself but the closer the better!

Cheers,
    D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,380 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

DazzaC wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Wonder can anyone help me out -I'm living near wicklow town and wondered if there is any indoor football about that I can get into.
    It doesn't have to be in Wicklow town -i have transport and will travel a bit itself but the closer the better!

Cheers,
    D.

Meant to get back here sooner, but not aware of any indoor football places around. There is the all-weather pitch in Wicklow Town, at Wicklow Rovers ground at Whitegates. Thate closest I can think of. Or if you're willing to travel to Arklow, the leisure centre there might be worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭oh well , okay

Meant to get back here sooner, but not aware of any indoor football places around. There is the all-weather pitch in Wicklow Town, at Wicklow Rovers ground at Whitegates. Thate closest I can think of. Or if you're willing to travel to Arklow, the leisure centre there might be worth a try.

There's also a new indoor pitch in Rathnew plus Arklow also has 3 all weather pitches at the rear of the GAA pitch .

I reckon you're looking to get involved in a game though and I can't help ya there , all the above have changing rooms/clubhouses so maybe leave a note with your number on their notice boards ?

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭wicklaman83

the sports complex in rathdrum does indoor soccer.again i cant help ya in gettin involved with an actual team but there is a group of lads that meet up there every wednesday night

Advertisement