Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TNA Hard Justice (Spoilers)

• 11-08-2008 12:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭

Quite the solid PPV, I must say with the exception of Lethal and Dutt (due to the gimmick not the wrestlers) it was a good show,Styles and Angle put on a great match make sure you see Angle's senton off the stage, Cage and Rhino Vs Team 3D was also good and Lax vs Beer Money

Even the women put in a good effort, I cant comment on the Main Event because I fell asleep but I'm told it ended with no interference and a clear winner.................yay!!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

YAY JEFF JARRETT IS COMING BACK!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭jeffk

Can anyone suggest matches to watch or even if its worth sky +ing?cheers

jeffk wrote: »
    Can anyone suggest matches to watch or even if its worth sky +ing?cheers

Machine Guns vs. Beer Money
    Kurt Angle vs Styles

Going from reviews

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭jeffk

rovert wrote: »
    Kurt Angle vs Styles

Going from reviews

cool cool cheers rovert.sad to say the "number 2" in american wrestling is having free ppvs and you have to ask whats worth watching.
    Mind you id do the same with wwe but outta habit i think i jus watch them when there not on box office.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

rovert wrote: »
    Kurt Angle vs Styles

Going from reviews

it was Lax v Beer Money

Also check out 3D Vs Rhino and Cage for a good brawl

• Advertisement

EdK wrote: »
    it was Lax v Beer Money

Sorry if I got my underpushed tag teams confused. :P

Im about three behind on watching TNA.

How exactly are the tag team champs under pushed?

How exactly are the tag team champs under pushed?

You put a lot of stock in the material value of the belts, thats all I say.

I think they have been fairly well pushed after their drop off following the departure of Konnan they are a great team and feature regularly in good matches both on TV and PPV

I think they have been fairly well pushed after their drop off following the departure of Konnan they are a great team and feature regularly in good matches both on TV and PPV

The fans like them more than a lot of their headliners.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

there are rumours that they are gonna split LAX up. i hope MCMG get a push and go into a fued with Beer Money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

The opener is certainly worth a look on this card as well. The crowd were so hot that every Canadian Destroyer attempt was great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Bubs101 wrote: »
    The opener is certainly worth a look on this card as well. The crowd were so hot that every Canadian Destroyer attempt was great

I hear Petey's not over as a heel at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Fozzy wrote: »
    I hear Petey's not over as a heel at all

He was really really over as a face in that match for some reason. He was clearly meant to be the heel champ against the underdog challenger but the crowd were having absolutely none of it, Petey got some off the biggest pops all night

Since Steiner got injured his progress has been stunted but he had a great Impact match with Kaz a few weeks ago and he was carrying Creed at Hard Justice. Was never a fan before but he's starting to grow on me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Bubs101 wrote: »
    He was really really over as a face in that match for some reason. He was clearly meant to be the heel champ against the underdog challenger but the crowd were having absolutely none of it, Petey got some off the biggest pops all night

Since Steiner got injured his progress has been stunted but he had a great Impact match with Kaz a few weeks ago and he was carrying Creed at Hard Justice. Was never a fan before but he's starting to grow on me

Sorry to drag this up again, but i only got to watch this today, now that i've delete all the rubbish that is WWE programming off the DVR. I'll watch the PPVs to keep up now (seeing as they repeat half of every weeks RAW on em anyway!).

I have to agree here, he's not uber over as a heel though, but the Little Petey Pump character is gold. The problem now is some of the hair has since grown back and he now looks like a roided up Enimem.

There wasn't anything particularly special about the PPV, but the womens match, the tag title match and the opener were definitely worth checking out. Creed does a nasty botch job doing the plancha over the ropes and whacks his head off the edge of the ring, which looked painful as f*ck! I think he was somewhat out of it for the rest of the match, hence the carry job by Williams.

Take a pass on the rest though, Especially Team WWE 2001 vs Team WWE 2001.

VR!

Advertisement