Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Looking for Vet in Kildare

• 11-08-2008 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hello.
    I have just adopted a Kitten and am looking for a good small animal vet in Kildare. Being Kildare there are allot of vets for horses and livestock but I was wondering if someone could recommend someone who is good with cats. Hoping to find someone in the Naas/Newbridge are. Thanks a million.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭mary123

Hi i recommend Des Groom. He is based in Kildare, Newbridge and portarlington. He deals with all the smallies and i think he is very good. I use him a lot i have prob the biggest file there. He has 3 vets that work with him and they are excellent as well. If interested i will pm u his number. Also has a out of hrs service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭john_g83

Hi Mary,
    Thanks a million for the reply. I would be very grateful if you could send me on his details. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭mary123

I will pm u his no now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Animals first in kilcullen is fantastic, the number is answered 24 hours a day in case of emergency. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

I would highly recommend Moss Vets in Naas, on the Monread Rd there. Absolutely brilliant and nothing is ever too much trouble. The whole team is fantastic, not just the vets. 045 876187 Evening surgery from 5-7.30pm for those who work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭clofty

+1 for Des Groom. He and his team offer a great service. Branches in Newbridge and Portarlington offer later evening services for those who can't make it in during the day because of work circumstances.

I find them brilliant for my two cats anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭DancingDaisy

I'm going to recommend McHenry's in Newbridge. Sheila in there was fantastic with my kitten, and she was quite an ill little thing with epilepsy. They also look after our three dogs and are fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭skink

imho barrack gate vet clinic in naas is top class, friendly, efficent and caring, top class vets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kildarecailin

Agreed, Barrack Gate on the newbridge Rd is great. Grey Abbey in Kildare Town is also very good

Advertisement