Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone looking for an infield glove?

• 11-08-2008 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭

Glove is gone, thanks!

Uh, how do I delete this thing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭wyk

OK, I also have a Louisville TPX 11 1/2"(Closer to 11 3/4 in practice) and an Akadema 12"(Closer to 11 3/4 as well) that are used and for sale for cheap if anyone is interested. I want these gloves in the hands of other players if I can help it. New, these gloves go for about 150 bucks usd. Go Spartans! ;)

Wes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭chicoben

How much you lookin for the tpx? I've a 13" and its a bit fumbly for gettin the ball out, softball wise.

chicoben wrote: »
    How much you lookin for the tpx? I've a 13" and its a bit fumbly for gettin the ball out, softball wise.

Here's some pics of the two gloves. The TPX(NOT TPS) is mebbe half broken in. The Akadema is very broken in, but the strong kip leather still looks hardly used - just dirty. ;) The TPX has a big enough pocket for an infield softball player, but I dunno if it'll do for outfield. Will we meet for drinks at a pub somewhere near city centre and discuss price if you like what ya see?

medium.jpg
    medium.jpg
    medium.jpg
    medium.jpg
    medium.jpg
    medium.jpg

And the gloves are SOLD.

THANKS!

Wes

Advertisement