Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did we get a new car park???

Options
  • 11-08-2008 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭

Heard internet forum rumours flying about the place :p

Did we get a new car park or did I read that wrong? God knows we could do with one, i'm glad i'm within walking distance of the IT, it's a joke trying to park there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Not that I've seen. Heard some rumours that the car park along the pitch was built for the World Rally last year, but that's BS as it was there for years, long before the WR was announced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 amigos

No there's def no new car park there, we will have to organise car pools the parking was a nightmare there last year, but it seems crazy us all pulling out of the same estates at the same times every day

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭karma403

How bad is parking at Sligo IT? :confused: It's horrific at Letterkenny IT and it's actually put me off applying there. People have resorted to parking on double yellow lines so the clampers are having a great time. I dont think I could be bothered with all that.... I was hoping that Sligo IT didn't have the same problem???

Advertisement