Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Results?

• 11-08-2008 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Just wondering when are the repeat exams results out? i knwo we back the 8th so has to be soon yea?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30 mehr

AmyG wrote: »
    Just wondering when are the repeat exams results out? i knwo we back the 8th so has to be soon yea?

Nah I rang in to ask and they said it would be out from the 1st week of september.

What happens if ya fail in 1 subject in 2nd year.Will they let ya in for 3rd year under any terms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭AmyG

mehr wrote: »
    Nah I rang in to ask and they said it would be out from the 1st week of september.

What happens if ya fail in 1 subject in 2nd year.Will they let ya in for 3rd year under any terms.

yes there is http://www.ncirl.ie/Current_Students/Exams/Exam_Regulations
    click this

AmyG wrote: »

The rule can only be applied if it is your first sitting. Therefore it cannot be applied in a sitting of repeat attempts at passing a module.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭AmyG

mehr wrote: »
    The rule can only be applied if it is your first sitting. Therefore it cannot be applied in a sitting of repeat attempts at passing a module.

well i know a fella in my year failed one module and had to repeat the year. Best thing to do id arrange to chat to your course director to be honest. im out of work(in it support in the college) for a week but can try email and ask for y, if that any use!!! ;)

Thanks for yr help but lemme get the result 1st.I hope to pass but just a little hiccup ya know.wat r ya doin by the way?

• Advertisement
Advertisement