Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a new shelf for Fridge?

Options
  • 11-08-2008 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

We have an integrated electrolux fridge and the shelf on the inside of the door has broken off. Don't know where the manual is and wondering if anyone knows what supplier might have the same model as the ones fitted in Charlesland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

This is where I got some hinges for my fridge:

Shomar Ltd

U 9 Western Ind Est 12

(01)4509150

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Chatterb*x

I looked into this before and was told by electrolux that spare parts could be purchased at the following - Kennelworth Electric -01-4968036
    however when I phoned about the same part that you are looking for they said it would cost about 40 euro for the shelf!! So my boyfriend did a bit of handy work with some superglue and the shelf hasnt moved since!!

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭puss

If there is a recycling centre near you you might be lucky to get one from an old fridge. I got a cutlery holder and two shelves from my local centre for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

girl24 wrote: »
    We have an integrated electrolux fridge and the shelf on the inside of the door has broken off. Don't know where the manual is and wondering if anyone knows what supplier might have the same model as the ones fitted in Charlesland?

I was about to ask same question as the same thing happened mine at weekend :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girl24

Thanks for the replies, I'll try those places.
    LMC wrote: »
    I was about to ask same question as the same thing happened mine at weekend :confused:

Weird, maybe the shelves have a limited lifespan!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭MegFi

my electrolux fridge had a cracked drawer 2 years ago when I moved in which I rang about - a new one free of charge arrived in the post 2 days later. PM me if you want the number and I will dig it out of the attic files....

Advertisement