Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrap Yard near Shannon

• 11-08-2008 3:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a scrap yard/dismantler in the Shannon, sixmilebridge, clonlara area?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Deedsie wrote: »
    Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a scrap yard/dismantler in the Shannon, sixmilebridge, clonlara area?
    shannon airport is a good start ! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

BOBBY wrote: »
    shannon airport is a good start ! :D

I dont think they have a good supply of ford focus wing mirrors though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I dont think they have a good supply of ford focus wing mirrors though.
    I don't think you will find Ford focus wings, but you will find plenty of other wings. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭bowsie casey

There is a great one in the middle of nowhere about 3 miles outside Tulla - can't remember the name though. They have hundreds of cars - you can find everything there.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭marzic

Ask in your local service/repair garage, they'll usually know. There is Brownes crash repairs outside cratloe but i dunno if they do parts. Theres one called modern car dismantlers in ennis - in the yellow pages along with others - and near tulla(maybe referred to above) on the main ennis scariff rd is Paul Kelleher 0872691010, he seems like a sound enough man.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

Hey,

Try Bobbie Sweeney Castleconnell , only 10- 15 minutes from clonlara

Advertisement