Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo woes

Options
  • 11-08-2008 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

So I was planning on getting some work done on my back piece when I came back to Ireland but lo and behold my tattooist has given up tattooing all together. :eek:

So now I need suggestions on who to start looking at to finish the work. Any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Can't remember what your back piece is like Emmet, any chance of a reminder so we could try to match it up style wise?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Good thinking Batman

tattoo.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

any excuse to show it off :p

let me ponder on this

Couple in mind, but will check their portfolios etc again to see who I would recommend most for this! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Very nice, Who was the artist if you dont mind me asking?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 sillyGoldie

Hi, I b new.
    I've seen a few jap style phoenix around, i know the guy who owns inkwell(?)(the shop on the quays) has done a nice grey one as a back piece..i cant remember if it was wild cat or colour works i saw the other one.......
    but yeah,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

A girl called mono who has now left the profession to be a burlesque star :O

Oh I don't mind traveling btw

I think maybe JMD's? dunno, youve got awesome choice in london man

I'd have to agree with Will there to be honest, you're spoilt for choice in the UK.
    Here, I dunno, would still need to have a look through portfolios, but haven't had a chance yet!

i need to get up off my ass

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭RazielDoomgate

"A girl called mono who has now left the profession to be a burlesque star :O"

ive fallen in love with this girl just from that! where i can find her? does she go to fibrs?? :D heheh

Advertisement