Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new shopping centre beside tkmax

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

What store?

I shouldnt really say, publically, but it will be a quick serve restaurant, of which there are none of in this country.

Name of restaurant sent by PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Are you on about the store at the entrance to the parkway retail centre because it was said here a few months ago by a lot of people it was a TGI fridays.

If you are however on about the parkway valley centre id be very suprised if anything is ready by April 2010.

Edit: I guess im wrong because there are a few TGI friday's in Ireland already.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Well I was curious about that mystery building by Tk-maxx but TGI fridays would be good. I always eat in TGI in Blanchardstown. Very nice and not too expensive. I doubt they will bother opening any time soon in this current climate.

Im not holding my breath about the valley centre too much but if my customer is right and I get the job then ching ching.

Advertisement