Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any sporty people here?

Options
  • 11-08-2008 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a seamless vest or tshirt. I wondered if anyone knows a shop locally that might sell them please.
    I've tried Mullaneys, Moffits, Lifestyle sports so far and got nowhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Why does it have to be seamless? Are you talking about an Under Armour type thing that you wear under a tshirt to keep you cool / hot?
    If so Dunnes are selling some half price...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

My lad has to have a backbrace and its a plastic contraption which isn't nice, someone told me to get a seamless vest for under it....but I can't find one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Maybe look into one of those UnderArmour type tops, they're skin tight so they would fit under something like that, don't think Dunnes do kids sizes in them though...

Thanks Chimp, I'll have a look. Maybe if I can get a small one it might do the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭magooly

how about a rash vest worn inside wetsuits?
    Try the surf shop behind mc Donaghs electrical.

• Advertisement

magooly wrote: »
    how about a rash vest worn inside wetsuits?
    Try the surf shop behind mc Donaghs electrical.

That sounds ideal, never thought of that, thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

think elverys have junior sizes in underamour and canterbury, even a small adult vest by nike would probably do, gives a very tight fit, usualy designed to give support

I was going to ask in Elverys but didn't want to disturb the staff from their chat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

magnumlady wrote: »
    I was going to ask in Elverys but didn't want to disturb the staff from their chat.

I know what you mean. God forbid the staff at smElverys are there to give..........customer.........service (Yeuch)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

did you try jako? they sell all kind of sport shirts and work clothes. they very helpfull. lockated at the other side of the river as glasshouse and close to the bridge (n4 one) dont know the name of the street as you guessed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

That's Markiewicz Road :)

I'll have to go round the town next time I'm in and see what I can find.
    Thanks for all your help.

Advertisement