Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Live games

• 11-08-2008 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any sites/links to watch the US ball games? I tried that myp2p.eu site but no joy.
    Mods: I hope this is allowed to be asked

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

We can't discuss torrent sites or illegal downloads, so google or someone pm'ing you are prob your best chance.

If you're talking about the Olympics then www.rte.ie stream the games good quality and no commentary. For NBA stuff when the season begins then Sky is prob your best bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

As far as I know Sky dropped live coverage altogether and decided to concentrate more on their NFL coverage. No great shakes because Sky treated it horribly when they had it.

However ESPN (who own NASN) have signed a contract to have the rights to international broadcasts of the NBA......which in theory could mean that NASN will be screening games from next season.

After last seasons no coverage fiasco here's hoping NASN get the rights:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Think you can sign up on NBA.com and watch streaming games there, have to pay for it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

No coverage confirmed for the regular season but Setanta are showing the o2 game live next sunday. Could be a sign for the regular season?

Advertisement