Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Danity Kane

Options
  • 11-08-2008 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

Ever hear of them? Well long story short they were formed by P.Diddy on his tv show Making The Band 3 years ago.
    They have since made American chart history by having both albums debut at number one which Destinys Child didnt even do!
    Out of 4 singles 2 have went top ten and there newest "Bad Girl" ft Missy Elliot is charting, they have 2 MTV VMA Nominations and a possible 3rd!

Yet its not as glamorous as it seems the group is plaqued with Management problems as there not properly promoted enough, there constant rumors of Breaking Up(All Lies though), One member Aubrey O Day(yes she has Irish decendants) was rumored to being the mother of P Diddy's Child!! On there first ever tour there management and finance manager left them and no one from Bad Boy Records or Atlantic would return there calls, they had no money to promote themselves and there 2nd single flopped but got to a respectable number 78 considering!!

All this aside there an Amazing, talented Group consisting of 5 Members Shannon Bex, Aubrey O Day, D.Woods, Dawn Richard and Aundrea Fimbres.
    And i just thought i'd put some info here to see if ye would like them, there mainly RnB Pop with the intention of becoming International one day so ill help!
    Here's there latest single BAD GIRL FT MISSY ELLIOT, Its got a cool video comic book-esque, give it a try at least. It was produced by Danja.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Just found this thread, I love them!!! Apparently Diddy kicked Aubrey out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

SarahJ wrote: »
    Just found this thread, I love them!!! Apparently Diddy kicked Aubrey out!

We wont know till next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Like OMG u guyz!!!! Diddyz lik sooooo mean!!!!! i cant believ e did that to aubrey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Orizio wrote: »
    Like OMG u guyz!!!! Diddyz lik sooooo mean!!!!! i cant believ e did that to aubrey
    Ok calm down...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Orizio wrote: »

Wel he got suge knight 2 kil 2pac so it wudn supriz me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

He has flung out both Aubrey & D Woods
    (as revealed on last nights show- which i hope to see soon...)

Apperantly there is another season happening....

If he wants a replacement... im eh, currently available... ;):D

www.myspace.com/oraclegurl

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

He has flung out both Aubrey & D Woods
    (as revealed on last nights show- which i hope to see soon...)

Apperantly there is another season happening....

If he wants a replacement... im eh, currently available... ;):D

www.myspace.com/oraclegurl

Just stand outside his office and bend over sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,779 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Damaged was a good song

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Wth?

I saw the last eps of the show and thought they were all crap!

and their first single was useless

even Diddy was pissed off that they were the best he could find. Turns out not many girls at all, let alone good ones, were auditioning

and Aubrey was clearly the better voice, and shes gone/goin

Scarlih for Sean Papa P Diddy Daddy Combs

Advertisement