Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Loans

Options
  • 11-08-2008 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

Does anybody have any info. on this? I got a top up on a loan earliar this year. Im working full time but have am repaying about 5,000 in total. My earnings are reasonable so I will be able to facilitate the repyments here. Think I might have difficulty in getting approval

Any info. greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Any info about what?
    What is the question?
    Are you asking about getting a second loan with tesco on top of the one you have? how could anyone here say if you will have a problem since we are not privy to your finances :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Sorry should have been more specific, has anyone eever got a loan through Tesco? How did they get on with approval. (Obviously financial situation different, just lookin for any info on this)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

Tesco have just announced they are bringing their Personal Finance products in-house and terminating their relationship wih RBS...Past performance may not be a guide..

Advertisement