Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nipple Piercing

Options
  • 11-08-2008 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Been lurking here for a while. I got my nipple pierced back in March but it still oozes a little, despite the salt wash. Should I be concerned?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

No don't be concerned, nipples can take ages to heal. I'd mine for 2 years and they never healed properly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

What to get mine done but i dont like pain:D does it hurt much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Mine did the same, they took ages to heal before I eventually took them out but as Will says, it's perfectly normal for them to ooze a little. If you're genuinely worried most piercing places won't mind taking a look for you.

It does hurt as it's being done, a very sharp pain for a few seconds, but it honestly wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and you get a great buzz afterwards, or I did anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 jenfiction

I wouldn't worry at all. It's still pretty new. It's a really slow healing process for some people. See what it's like after a year before you get worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 jenfiction

I got a great buzz too! It was great. I felt extremely happy and giggily. No other piercing has ever had that effect. I had completely forgotten about that :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Nools

im 20 and have had the nip done since i was 17...still oozes a tad...i dont think it ever really heels!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭MediaTank

Vain wrote: »
    What to get mine done but i dont like pain:D does it hurt much?

Feels like a pinch really - just a couple of seconds. Then as other posters have said, comes the rush :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

MediaTank wrote: »
    Hi,

Been lurking here for a while. I got my nipple pierced back in March but it still oozes a little, despite the salt wash. Should I be concerned?

Cheers.

I took mine out 4 years ago. And they still ooze a bit when I squeeze them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

MediaTank wrote: »
    Feels like a pinch really - just a couple of seconds. Then as other posters have said, comes the rush :D

Iv watched a few on youtube and it loos fairly sore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Just got both done this weekend. Extremely enjoyable experience, but my attitude to pain is somewhat different to most. Its sharp, and intense. First one was very clear straight in a through job, the second took some realignment to ensure it was straight. All in all each took maybe five seconds. 'They' say the nipples for guys are the most painful to get done. A lot appears to be down to what you sink is like around the area how soft it is. I got complemented on my "lovely soft nipples" which had me in stitches laughing.

So far I'm very impressed with it my first piercing and already planning more. I will give these time to heal though first and possible look into upping the bar size.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Stretching nipples is quite sore, would recommend using a taper isntead of dead stretching it.

I'd definitely go back to the guy I got pierced by to get it enlarged after that we'll see what I feel comfortable doing myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Where was that Boston?

Wildcats (celestial ring) off jervis street. The guy was excellent, we talked BS the entire way through so I didn't get nervous. He spent ages making sure they would line up probably, really professional job. Vincent was the name on the receipt.

Advertisement