Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else sick of Rex's behavior?

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Thanks for that Tyler , and it does indeed show how clever editing can totally change what actually happened to what they want you to think happened. l remember that incident and as a fan and knowing John Cena's lifestyle knew that they were stitching him up.
    Thats why l said in my previous post l would like to see more to clear it up once and for all.

I actually couldnt believe it when i seen that a company like CNN would try and fabricated something to make up a good story for shame CNN :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

He only blew on her face. Where did I hear that one again.......?

Ah yes:

(at 1.28)

It's funny how some people on this board are beginning to resemble the whisper club. You'd think they would have seen how moronic people look when they try and defend the indefensible.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

My main concern about the clip is why it wasn't shown on the highlights show. Channel 4 trying to protect Rex? zuroph, you have gone to more lengths than anyone to defend Rex's out of line behaviour.

Case #1 - Rex orders the blind Mikey to turn Nicole's sausage. Your thoughts...

Nothing wrong with having a blind guy potentially scald himself then eh?

Case #2 - Rex has a pop at Sara. Your thoughts...

So in your eyes, not only is Rex not wrong for keeping on at Sara, you actually believe SHE is wrong for not 'fighting back'. Are the wives of alcoholic husbands to blame for their husband's behaviour too? Feck's sake.

Case #3 - Rex deciding the outcome of the gum task with Nicole beforehand. Your thoughts...

Ah so acting selfishly is OK when no one calls you up on it? I see.

Case #4 - The possiblity of Rex screwing the house over. Your thoughts...

So other people don't matter?

Case #5 - Rex's bullying of Rachel. Your thoughts...

Funny then how people try and defend him as a misunderstood soul. And this brings us to the spitting incident...

Case # 6 - Rex spits at Nicole. Your thoughts...

Ah it was only air! Of course! As I said the Dennis defence. No need to pay attention to Nicole's reaction then, no? When she screams 'Ah, don't spit!'?

So now do you see why I say you have a closed mind, zuroph?

Call Me Jimmy,

I consider spitting to be one of the lowest things a person can do. Rex might have considered it playfulness but that doesn't make it so. As for Nicole, it's clear she's a doormat anyway so the fact she still clamours for the guy doesn't lessen the nature of the deed in my book.
    Case #1

emotive language. "orders". try asks, or tells. mikey was already at the pan taking care of them and cooks himself all the time. he can speak, if he didnt want to he can say so.

case #2
    rex and sarah had an argument about sharing cigarettes. rex tried to reason with her. she went away and cried instead of talking about it, when she returned rex asked her why she was crying and tried to talk to her about it, thats not attacking. Also, emotive language again, with your stupid comparison.

case #3
    In a gameshow setting, if he can use a situation to his advantage, then yes, acting selfishly is ok. thats the whole basis of several gameshows including the weakest link etc..

case #4
    see case 3

case #5
    I've said that if it was spit it would be reprehensible. however, i dont believe it is, the clip was clearly posted by someone who wants rex out and has cut the clip to suit them. If it was a malicious spit, rex should be out, and Im sure BB would agree, and rex would be gone by now. BB wouldnt mind if they did have to kick him out for this, as they'd get a huge increase in viewers for the highlight show and plenty of column inches and debate on radio. any publicity is good publicity. But BB have kept him in, so seem to agree with me that there was nothing in it. they've fake spat at each other loads on the show, perhaps some actual spit got out by accident. You dont know whats happened from that 3 second clip. u might think you do, but you dont. I dont know whats happened from that clip. But I know what else I've read on it, and the evidence points towards it being much ado about nothing.

It's funny how some people on this board are beginning to resemble the whisper club. You'd think they would have seen how moronic people look when they try and defend the indefensible.
    if that is directed at me, i have not once tried to defend anyone spitting in anyones face ( i was the victim of this quite regularily in 1st year of school), all im saying is we dont know all the facts here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I don't think people are defending Rex, they're just saying they'd like to be sure he is spitting before condemning him. If Big Brother was going to cover up a genuine spitting incident to keep Rex in why would they show it? There's a few minutes of a delay so they'd have time to switch cameras. Ps I don't think any of the other posters are morons at all.

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    I don't think people are defending Rex, they're just saying they'd like to be sure he is spitting before condemning him. If Big Brother was going to cover up a genuine spitting incident to keep Rex in why would they show it? There's a few minutes of a delay so they'd have time to switch cameras. Ps I don't think any of the other posters are morons at all.
    +1, 20 minutes of delay in fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

zuroph wrote: »
    Case #1

emotive language. "orders". try asks, or tells. mikey was already at the pan taking care of them and cooks himself all the time. he can speak, if he didnt want to he can say so.

Just on this one , Mikey was mashing the potatoes , Nicole was supposed to be watching the sausages and she decided to get her hair done.
    Mikey did speak up and l would imagine that at home he would most likely use a grilling machine and not hot oil.:):)

fair enough, again, i thought nicole was totally in the wrong there.

she seemed oblivious to the fact he was blind

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Oh I am getting tired of hearing about the sausages incident. Really, it's been done to death.

As a matter of interest, it was Nicole who suggested that Mikey bring the pan to her - not Rex.
    Rex suggested shaking the pan which would have been the safer option.

Alice1 wrote: »
    Oh I am getting tired of hearing about the sausages incident. Really, it's been done to death.

As a matter of interest, it was Nicole who suggested that Mikey bring the pan to her - not Rex.
    Rex suggested shaking the pan which would have been the safer option.

Who said it was Rex ?
    l must have missed that.:confused:

• Advertisement

Who said it was Rex ?

Mr Nice Guy

Who said it was Rex ?
    Mr Nice Guy

Is this what you mean:

Originally Posted by Mr.Nice Guy viewpost.gif

Case #1 - Rex orders the blind Mikey to turn Nicole's sausage. Your thoughts..

Is this what you mean:

Originally Posted by Mr.Nice Guy viewpost.gif

Case #1 - Rex orders the blind Mikey to turn Nicole's sausage. Your thoughts..

Yep.

Yep.

But that states MNG as saying Rex told Mikey to turn the sausages , not bring them over as Alice 1 said.:confused:

You are quite right Sharpshooter - my mistake and I apologise.

But that states MNG as saying Rex told Mikey to turn the sausages , not bring them over as Alice 1 said.:confused:

I knew i shouldnt of said anything. You thank me for the post and then you spin it on me, niceone!

Twas my mistake Tyler - not yours.

Sorry for any confusion - I should have read more carefully.

Twas my mistake Tyler - not yours.

Sorry for any confusion - I should have read more carefully.

Its cool not to worry :D

I knew i shouldnt of said anything. You thank me for the post and then you spin it on me, niceone!

l quoted Alice 1 to ask who said Rex ect and you answered MNG.
    l had a look and could only find that post.
    l only pointed out that it didn't seem right.
    How is that putting a spin on anything ?.
    Did you not see :confused: as in l couldn't see where he said it.
    l dont put a spin on things , ever.

Its cool not to worry.

• Advertisement

Its cool not to worry.

l wasn't :p

Its cool not to worry.
    I think this was for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I think this was for me?

You got yours already. :p

No , Alice 1 Tyler had already answered you with a :D.

He posted the same reply to me without the :D.
    So you'r grand.:)

You got yours already. :p
    Oh, okay :)

Advertisement