Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else sick of Rex's behavior?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

annon123 wrote: »
    Yah but i tink it was only fair that she took into mind that the hell housemates really only had 2 ppl on their side and heaven had a lot more plus a chef. That has to be taken into consideration. I know hell had Mikey but he seemed more a hinderance than a help. also Hell had such a tough week i think that heaven were very begrudging to think that they deserved a reward. This was prob the worst wk for hell in all of BB9 and perhaps she was biased towards her friends...but....who of us wouldnt!! Rex is the first into the diary room if his precious Nicole isnt happy. he seems to suffer a lot from when it suits him its fine....take the shopping task the other wk... he could have really screwed the whole house over with the 53 special prizes oly for BB saving his bacon.

Hell had a fair go at it, Mikey was really eager to give this task a go which i thought was fantastic the only down point i would mention about that was they shouldnt of allowed him to try and doing the icing for obvious reasons. Rex is in the diary room trying to bargain and barter with BB for the return of Nicoles suitcase no more no less.

How could he of screwed over the house when he bought all the tokens? He had bought the basic stuff and for a laugh he decided to spend the rest on the ever changing special prizes.

I think he is devious and mischieous which is good brings some fun to the house :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Nope. Best housemate by a mile. I wouldn't care if it was Hitler in there so long as I found it entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

FAIL

She didnt purposely liven things up by chooseing Hell.

I completey agree she didn't do it on purpose - I doubt she is that clever. don;t get me wrong, I like Rex - as other posters have mentioned he is the only one injecting life into the house (unlike Mo and Stuart)

although I have to say since Nicole arrived he has changed, for the worse.

C'mon Rex we need more sarcasm and less hugs and kisses

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

she'll hopefully go next week and give him back to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Laurs_civic

if i was in there with that carry on the boy would have to be removed in a ambulance he is the most ignorant person in their and probably ever, he'd wanna get a life.. always starting fights with his gf when he's the one who cheated on her.IDIOT!!

he is rotten they should just ignore him. rachel should tell him where to shove his comments i know i would.

• Advertisement

if i was in there with that carry on the boy would have to be removed in a ambulance he is the most ignorant person in their and probably ever, he'd wanna get a life.. always starting fights with his gf when he's the one who cheated on her.IDIOT!!

he is rotten they should just ignore him. rachel should tell him where to shove his comments i know i would.
    1) you'd be evicted for violence. which i doubt you'd do.
    2)"ignorant person in their" irony.
    3) He's not an idiot, he's quite clever
    4) Dont believe everything you read in the redtops.

35notout wrote: »
    FAIL

She didnt purposely liven things up by chooseing Hell.

I completey agree she didn't do it on purpose - I doubt she is that clever. don;t get me wrong, I like Rex - as other posters have mentioned he is the only one injecting life into the house (unlike Mo and Stuart)

although I have to say since Nicole arrived he has changed, for the worse.

C'mon Rex we need more sarcasm and less hugs and kisses

True get that bint out :D

Wanna get a life, he has a pretty good life from what i can tell. Its his missus starting all this stuff she has read all these stories and is forever dropping little snide comments at him which is childish and it plays on his mind, she treats him far worse than he treats her, you probably wouldnt wanna believe everything you read in a paper either.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Wanna get a life, he has a pretty good life from what i can tell.

Then why is he such a miserable bastard as Mikey would say?

Then why is he such a miserable bastard as Mikey would say?

I mean on the outside world.

he's not miserable, he's dry witted. and maybe a bit fed up with living with people who dont get it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

zuroph wrote: »
    he's not miserable, he's dry witted. and maybe a bit fed up with living with people who dont get it.

No he's miserable. He whinged for weeks about missing his girlfriend and when she came in he was still whingeing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Did anybody see him threatening to throw mikey in the pool if he poured water on him? Then said you have been warned mikey yeah remember you have been warned.

Alex wannabe anyone?

Mikey has not been warned by BB for throwing water even though they EXPLICITLY banned it earlier in the series. If mikey wants to be a prick, he can accept the consequences.

LolaDub wrote: »
    Did anybody see him threatening to throw mikey in the pool if he poured water on him? Then said you have been warned mikey yeah remember you have been warned.

Alex wannabe anyone?

Oh really?? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

He threatened to pee on him when he was sleeping too. He was hardly going to do that.:DNot in same league as Alex threatening to get her gangster friends after everyone.

He also said he'd stick the mop up Rachel's a**e when she threatened to get him out of bed.:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

No he's miserable. He whinged for weeks about missing his girlfriend and when she came in he was still whingeing.

And when you think about how he talks to his " Princess " you can imagine how he treats his kitchen staff.
    I think he went in there to become the new Gordon Ramsey.6.gif1.gif.

^^^^^

I love that clip, Dave Chappelle as R Kelly! Legendary post Sir :D

Ann perhaps i should explain my post a little better. I feel that rex has taken over alexs role of bullying the other housemates in general. When she was around she was aggressive, abusive and a bully, now she is no longer there rex seems to have taken that role. I did not say rex is threatening gangster friends to come over to the housemates and their family.

I am surprised that threats of urinating on a blind man and throwing him in a pool aren't being picked up by brother. Isn't their policy this year supposed to be zero tolerance? We still haven't seen anything of the padded room...

• Advertisement

just because he's blind doesnt give him special treatment. they EXPLICITLY banned throwing water due to microphone damage, yet have said nothing to him about it. and the piss on him comment wasnt serious. and lots of people HAVE been thrown in the pool, saying you might isnt physical abuse.

Ann perhaps i should explain my post a little better. I feel that rex has taken over alexs role of bullying the other housemates in general. When she was around she was aggressive, abusive and a bully, now she is no longer there rex seems to have taken that role. I did not say rex is threatening gangster friends to come over to the housemates and their family.

I am surprised that threats of urinating on a blind man and throwing him in a pool aren't being picked up by brother. Isn't their policy this year supposed to be zero tolerance? We still haven't seen anything of the padded room...

I really hope this is a level, because now your just cherry picking statements to make somebody out to be worse than they are?

Lola I clearly know you didn't day rex was threatening gangster friends to come over to the housemates-that's what Alex did. You say Rex took on her role as agressive and abusive. I see him as sarcastic and dry witted, He does listen to other people when they speak not like Alex. How many people do you know that jokingly threaten others 'I'l skin you alive' or 'I'l murder you if you do that again!' or 'if you do that again i'l put you in a binbag and leave you in the mountains'(from overheard in Dublin.ie:D. You don't take comments like that seriously-
    but if someone says 'I know a few boys who'l be paying you a visit'(especially in this country:eek:) i think you'd see it in a different light. I see their behaviour as totally different. That's my opinion anyway.

I really hope this is a level, because now your just cherry picking statements to make somebody out to be worse than they are?

Excuse me?

Rex told mikey he would urinate on him if he poured water on him like he did to everyone else who was sleeping, rex was aggressive and threatened to urinate on him and throw him in the pool. This thread is about rex so i haven't discussed mikey in it. If there is a thread about mikey then i would say what i think of him and this water throwing policy which isn't much. As we're all watching big brother its obvious we all see the same thing, it would be very difficult for me to 'cherry pick statements to make somebody out worse than they are' in this instance, rex is making out the negative opinion of himself by his behaviour.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Lola I clearly know you didn't day rex was threatening gangster friends to come over to the housemates-that's what Alex did. You say Rex took on her role as agressive and abusive. I see him as sarcastic and dry witted, He does listen to other people when they speak not like Alex. How many people do you know that jokingly threaten others 'I'l skin you alive' or 'I'l murder you if you do that again!' or 'if you do that again i'l put you in a binbag and leave you in the mountains'(from overheard in Dublin.ie:D. You don't take comments like that seriously-
    but if someone says 'I know a few boys who'l be paying you a visit'(especially in this country:eek:) i think you'd see it in a different light. I see their behaviour as totally different. That's my opinion anyway.

Ann i do not see their behaviour as different. They are both aggresive and abusive of other housemates and do their best to put people down and bully them. Alex took it to a more abusive level.

he was joking. FFS. I'm going to piss on you.

he was joking. FFS. I'm going to piss on you.
    Ann i do not see their behaviour as different. They are both aggresive and abusive of other housemates and do their best to put people down and bully them. Alex took it to a more abusive level.
    the main difference is rex says it to people face and with tongue in cheek. alex was talking to a third party about what she'd do to others in the house. clearly not meant to be jokey.

Excuse me?

Rex told mikey he would urinate on him if he poured water on him like he did to everyone else who was sleeping, rex was aggressive and threatened to urinate on him and throw him in the pool. This thread is about rex so i haven't discussed mikey in it. If there is a thread about mikey then i would say what i think of him and this water throwing policy which isn't much. As we're all watching big brother its obvious we all see the same thing, it would be very difficult for me to 'cherry pick statements to make somebody out worse than they are' in this instance, rex is making out the negative opinion of himself by his behaviour.

Yes he said it, would he actually do it NO yes i would say something to the same effect as im sure would alot of people it they said they were gonna do that. Its just talk its a joke.

Yes cherry pick statements you focused in on this one statement like it was the be all and end all like it was the worst thing anybody has ever said.

I'm baffled here. We must be all watching different programmes:confused:. I've never seen Rex being aggressive or abusive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Mikey has not been warned by BB for throwing water even though they EXPLICITLY banned it earlier in the series. If mikey wants to be a prick, he can accept the consequences.

Zuroph, can you remember when exactly throwing water was banned? I seem to remember it too, but I'm not sure when it was.
    None of the housemates (with the possible exception of Stuart) seem to be happy about it - so hopefully BB will ask Mikey to stop.

Advertisement