Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else sick of Rex's behavior?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Extraordinary damage limitation from Rexy.

'Nicole was quite nasty to you all.'

What, unlike your lovely self eh Rex? :rolleyes:
    lol, rex, a mans man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭annon123

I totally agree that Rex has shown himself up to be a hypocrit this week!!! Im glad that im not the only one who sees this. :)
    He always looks out 4 himself and absolutely hates when things do not go his way! When he gets out of the house he'l learn that the world does not revolve around him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I'm delighted that Rex showed himself to be a total hypocrite this week.

He slated Rachel in front of everyone for siding with her friends in the cake task yet he did the very same himself in the chewing gum task with Nicole and Sara when it was known by everyone that he was going to pick his girlfriend no matter what.

Then he went and paid £150 purely for his girlfriend's needs and he even admitted it to her in the garden.

Absolute stinking hypocrisy from a stinking individual. I hope this tosser rejoins his miserable girlfriend soon.

Rachels decision was atrocious! There picture was cleary the best picture out of the whole lot by far in the chewing gum task nobody elses came close so to say that is way off the mark. Whos picture do you think was better then?

Well he had the money to do it so why not :p:D no but seriously yeah it was a little selfish just but its not like Nicole is the only whole who would of used them Lisa uses them to straighten her hair extensions.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

annon123 wrote: »
    I totally agree that Rex has shown himself up to be a hypocrit this week!!! Im glad that im not the only one who sees this. :)
    He always looks out 4 himself and absolutely hates when things do not go his way! When he gets out of the house he'l learn that the world does not revolve around him

And we are already seeing damage limitation now that she is gone.
    Rex: She was very nasty to you guys.
    Really :eek: , so how come you didn't shoot her down at the time , instead of agreeing with almost everything she said.
    One hundred and fifty pounds of the shopping budget just so she could have the hair straighteners.
    And no point saying it was for all the girls because he so knew she was going.:rolleyes:

You honestly think he is trying to damage limiation by Rex saying one comment "that nicole was nasty to you's" ??

• Advertisement

You honestly think he is trying to damage limiation by saying one comment "that nicole was nasty to you's" ??

Yes , l posted only one comment , that does not mean there was only one.
    He says Fcukers when nomms are read out ( How dare you's after my pep talk the other night )
    When she is evicted he says " She was nasty to you guys l dont blame you l am glad she is gone ".
    lts up to you how you see him.:)

Yes , l posted only one comment , that does not mean there was only one.
    He says Fcukers when nomms are read out ( How dare you's after my pep talk the other night )
    When she is evicted he says " She was nasty to you guys l dont blame you l am glad she is gone ".
    lts up to you how you see him.:)

Sorry i edited my comment was meant to put Rex init. I havent seen any of this yet im sure its in the highlight shows?

He is suppose to be limiting the damage with housemates?

Sorry i edited my comment was meant to put Rex init. I havent seen any of this yet im sure its in the highlight shows?

He is suppose to be limiting the damage with housemates?

The trouble with BB is they depend on people like yourself who only get to see the highlight shows and therefore make up their mind's on what BB chooses to show.
    Damage Limitation was big time but depending on what they want to show , that's what you will see.:)

The trouble with BB is they depend on people like yourself who only get to see the highlight shows and therefore make up their mind's on what BB chooses to show.
    Damage Limitation was big time but depending on what they want to show , that's what you will see.:)

Oh what a nice compliment from you :rolleyes:

I do alot of reading and watch the live feed plus the highlight shows i will have you know, i didnt get to see much of lastnights or today because i was out.

Oh what a nice compliment from you :rolleyes:

I do alot of reading and watch the live feed plus the highlight shows i will have you know, i didnt get to see much of lastnights or today because i was out.

Sorry but if you look through your posts you will see that you often say you haven't seen it ( and this is usually to do with the next day when people are discussing it ) , you then say you are off to watch it.:confused:
    So you can see why l said what l said surely.
    No need for the:rolleyes: at all.:confused:

• Advertisement

Sorry but if you look through your posts you will see that you often say you haven't seen it ( and this is usually to do with the next day when people are discussing it ) , you then say you are off to watch it.:confused:
    So you can see why l said what l said surely.
    No need for the:rolleyes: at all.:confused:

Yeah because i dont watch it on Channel 4 i download it and watch it on my computer later on.

No to be honest i cant see why you have said that "because BB need people like you" i have been one of the most active posters in this section along with yourself and a few others.

Yeah because i dont watch it on Channel 4 i download it and watch it on my computer later on.

No to be honest i cant see why you have said that "because BB need people like you" i have been one of the most active posters in this section along with yourself and a few others.

Yes you have :) just sometimes you will comment when you haven't seen it and pull people up on it,like you did
    tonight when l posted 1 comment that Rex said, if you had watched it you would have seen it wasn't only one.
    Originally Posted by tylerdurden94 viewpost.gif
    You honestly think he is trying to damage limiation by saying one comment "that nicole was nasty to you's" ??
    lt was more than 1 comment as seen on the live feed.
    Do you understand now.:o
    l am not trying to trip you up or anything of the sort , just trying to tell you what went on.:pac::)

Yes you have :) just sometimes you will comment when you haven't seen it and pull people up on it,like you did
    tonight when l posted 1 comment that Rex said, if you had watched it you would have seen it wasn't only one.
    Originally Posted by tylerdurden94 viewpost.gif
    lt was more than 1 comment as seen on the live feed.
    Do you understand now.:o
    l am not trying to trip you up or anything of the sort , just trying to tell you what went on.:pac::)

Trip me up? Ok i havent seen the remark made but am i not allowed to give my opinion on it? I dont pull people up on anything i just try to give a different view point. It wasnt directed straight at you but in general to anybody that said it like Mr Nice Guy for example. Honestly dont think he would try to do any "damage control" people already know what he is like by now and he himself says he doesnt care what people think of him.

Trip me up? Ok i havent seen the remark made but am i not allowed to give my opinion on it? I dont pull people up on anything i just try to give a different view point. Honestly dont think he would try to do any "damage control" people already know what he is like by now and he himself says he doesnt care what people think of him.

Again , there was definite damage control.:D.
    You will see for yourself.
    But like l said a lot of it was on the live feed.:)

Again , there was definite damage control.:D.
    You will see for yourself.
    But like l said a lot of it was on the live feed.:)

Ok fair enough if it was on the live feed but people are only posting up that one comment that Rex made "Nicole was nasty to you guys" so seeing as that is the only point referenced people can only reply to it.

Ok fair enough if it was on the live feed but people are only posting up that one comment that Rex made "Nicole was nasty to you guys" so seeing as that is the only point referenced people can only reply to it.

But l already pointed that out.:confused:
    And what came after.
    And you read all of that and you still stuck by Rex.:confused::pac:

But l already pointed that out.:confused:
    And what came after.
    And you read all of that and you still stuck by Rex.:confused::pac:

I think its time to agree to differ we wont see eye to eye on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Rachels decision was atrocious! There picture was cleary the best picture out of the whole lot by far in the chewing gum task nobody elses came close so to say that is way off the mark. Whos picture do you think was better then?

Rachel's decision was just and he slated her for it. Nicole was celebrating about the task before it even took place so it was clearly known by everyone he would pick Nicole no matter what.
    Well he had the money to do it so why not :p:D no but seriously yeah it was a little selfish just but its not like Nicole is the only whole who would of used them Lisa uses them to straighten her hair extensions.

The point is he slated Rachel for apparent favouritism to people she was close with and then went on to do the very same thing himself.

He is a hypocrite. At least you have acknowledged he was selfish but he doesn't seem to realise it himself.

without rex, i think we'd have nothing to talk about really!

Rachel's decision was just and he slated her for it. Nicole was celebrating about the task before it even took place so it was clearly known by everyone he would pick Nicole no matter what.

The point is he slated Rachel for apparent favouritism to people she was close with and then went on to do the very same thing himself.

He is a hypocrite. At least you have acknowledged he was selfish but he doesn't seem to realise it himself.

Fail!

Please give a valid point about the painting theirs was cleary the best so in the fairness of the task they deserved to win. Please tell us all whos picture was better that Nicole/Sara picture if you think they only got it because of Rex's favourtism towards Nicole?

• Advertisement

zuroph wrote: »

HaHa you just pop in at the right time.:pac:

zuroph wrote:

tyler wouldn't that's for sure. :)
    Fail!

Please give a valid point about the painting theirs was cleary the best so if the fairness of the task they deserved to win. Please tell us all whos picture was better that Nicole/Sara picture if you think they only got it because of Rex's favourtism towards Nicole?

I gave a valid point about the painting - that the contest was decided from the beginning. Kind of like Egan and Zhang earlier today in the Olympics. You don't seriously think Rex would have snubbed Nicole and Sara do you? Come on not even you are that biased. ;)

tyler wouldn't that's for sure. :)

I gave a valid point about the painting - that the contest was decided from the beginning. Kind of like Egan and Zhang earlier today in the Olympics. You don't seriously think Rex would have snubbed Nicole and Sara do you? Come on not even you are that biased. ;)

You have come out with some silly comments but i think that might take the biscuit.

That imo isnt a valid point. I dont think Rex is that stupid to think that if Nicole/Sara picture was crap that he would get away with giving them the win over anybody else whos picture was clearly better.

I dont think anybody in the house either complained about the situation. Your hatred for that man must be so bad that you cant see anything he does as being anything other than bad!

tI gave a valid point about the painting - that the contest was decided from the beginning.
    and whats ur problem with this? if the other housemates had a backbone they could have called him on it, if you get in a position to take advantage of, in a competition to win 100grand, take it. if the others dont stnad up to you on it, even better. When rachel chose her friends, rex called her on it cos he was playing the game, he was trying to get her nominated cos he knows she was a threat. When rex did it, no1 calls him on it, and he gets away with it. fair play to him for manipulating into that position, lets not forget this is a gameshow where the object is to beat everyone else to be the last left. himself and Kat are the two biggest players in there.

You have come out with some silly comments but i think that might take the biscuit.

That imo isnt a valid point. I dont think Rex is that stupid to think that if Nicole/Sara picture was crap that he would get away with giving them the win over anybody else whos picture was clearly better.

Well we know you don't think it's a valid point because you defend everything he does. The fact is though that Nicole was celebrating before the task had even begun. If you honestly think Rex was going to judge the contest fairly then you're kidding yourself. If he hadn't awarded her the win there would have been more whinging from her.
    I dont think anybody in the house either complained about the situation. Your hatred for that man must be so bad that you cant see anything he does as being anything other than bad!

I would consider showing favouritism towards people, when you've previously criticised others of doing it, to be bad.

Your support for the guy is so bad that you can't see anything he does bad as being bad. You even found a way to justify him forking out £150 for his girlfriend's benefit!

Honestly man if he was to slap Mikey in the face you'd claim Mikey walked into it. :)
    zuroph wrote:
    and whats ur problem with this? if the other housemates had a backbone they could have called him on it, if you get in a position to take advantage of, in a competition to win 100grand, take it. if the others dont stnad up to you on it, even better.

Are you for real man? This is the deluded attitude of some die-hard Rex fans. They don't criticise the bad behaviour but find a way to justify it. Greed is good eh? I disagree.
    zuroph wrote:
    When rachel chose her friends, rex called her on it cos he was playing the game, he was trying to get her nominated cos he knows she was a threat. When rex did it, no1 calls him on it, and he gets away with it. fair play to him for manipulating into that position, lets not forget this is a gameshow where the object is to beat everyone else to be the last left. himself and Kat are the two biggest players in there.

At least you're more honest about the guy's dirty tricks. But the object of the game is to win the hearts and minds of the public and it would seem currently he is not doing too well in that regard. :pac:

Well we know you don't think it's a valid point because you defend everything he does. The fact is though that Nicole was celebrating before the task had even begun. If you honestly think Rex was going to judge the contest fairly then you're kidding yourself. If he hadn't awarded her the win there would have been more whinging from her.

I would consider showing favouritism towards people, when you've previously criticised others of doing it, to be bad.

Your support for the guy is so bad that you can't see anything he does bad as being bad. You even found a way to justify him forking out £150 for his girlfriend's benefit!

Honestly man if he was to slap Mikey in the face you'd claim Mikey walked into it. :)

Are you for real man? This is the deluded attitude of some die-hard Rex fans. They don't criticise the bad behaviour but find a way to justify it. Greed is good eh? I disagree.

At least you're more honest about the guy's dirty tricks. But the object of the game is to win the hearts and minds of the public and it would seem currently he is not doing too well in that regard. :pac:

Conspiracy Theory much? You just cant accept the fact that what he done he done to the letter of the task you can keep trying to talk your way around it all day long!

The task was to pick the best picture that looked like him he choose the best picture that looked like him you cant argue with that but you seem to want to? Answer me this simple question was Nicole/Sara picture not the best?

Of coarse he judged fair he is not a stupid person to think he could just award his missus a win and get away with it.

I never justified it i said it was selfish of him to do it.

Conspiracy Theory much? You just cant accept the fact that what he done he done to the letter of the task you can keep trying to talk your way around it all day long!

The task was to pick the best picture that looked like him he choose the best picture that looked like him you cant argue with that but you seem to want to? Answer me this simple question was Nicole/Sara picture not the best?

Of coarse he judged fair he is not a stupid person to think he could just award his missus a win and get away with it.

I never justified it i said it was selfish of him to do it.

It's not a conspiracy theory. Did you even watch that particular episode? Here's the clip...

Notice at about 37 seconds...

Nicole: "We're gonna get the party."

Rex: "I had to consider myself maybe you know getting the party with the girls."

He then goes on to say he won't 'do a Rachel' despite the fact he did show favouritism towards his girlfriend in that task and when he forked out most of the budget on her.

These are the FACTS.

Now tuck into that humble pie like a good lad. ;)

He says it with a big smile on face :D

Dodgeing questions much :rolleyes:

Whos picture was the best?

He says it with a big smile on face :D

Dodgeing questions much :rolleyes:

Whos picture was the best?

The issue of whose picture was the best is irrelevant since the contest was effectively decided beforehand. Would you try hard to win a contest you knew you wouldn't win? No.

I love how you justify his unfair behaviour yet again though tyler. Kudos. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

zuroph wrote: »
    and whats ur problem with this? if the other housemates had a backbone they could have called him on it, if you get in a position to take advantage of, in a competition to win 100grand, take it. if the others dont stnad up to you on it, even better. When rachel chose her friends, rex called her on it cos he was playing the game, he was trying to get her nominated cos he knows she was a threat. When rex did it, no1 calls him on it, and he gets away with it. fair play to him for manipulating into that position, lets not forget this is a gameshow where the object is to beat everyone else to be the last left. himself and Kat are the two biggest players in there.

Some people seem to think this is Britain's Next Top Mother Theresa where anyone who doesn't do the right thing all the time should be off the show.

People would sabotage the show that they watch for "justice". I think the Get Rex Out campaign is the biggest example of that, I can't believe anyone who says he doesn't liven up the show in one way or another, or that he is less entertaining than all the other housemates.

Advertisement