Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] CIT accommodation

Options
  • 11-08-2008 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hey
    Was wondering if anyone has room in a house near cit for nice easy going and tidy girl.Preferably a house of first years like me :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭starr0409

wehey now im trying to delete this thread cause i found some great accommodation but i dunno how to delete it! i cant find the edit button!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Where ya find accommodation ne ways :)

got it with 6 randomers in westgate, bishopstown pretty much right beside Dino's :D happenin spot!! love it!cant wait to move in and meet these people and make friends. you CIT yourself?

Ah cool, always nice to see CITers on here - Yep going into final year now, living out UCC direction though.

yeah was tempted to live with friends by ucc and bus to cit but couldnt really see myself going to lectures as often as i should...but now im happy out with where i am and i just hoping theres no rapists or satanist or the likes in my house- should be pretty cool after that!ha first cit person i make friends with is over the net !(tough! we're friends!) jk:)

• Advertisement

Still think they should have a CIT forum here, but it seems a no go :( -so have to stumble across them other places. Ne ways i better stop turning this thread into a conversation! - Mods :)

actually yeh i was about to say i was wondering why theres no CIT forum and there is a tipp inst one in FAIRness! oh didnt know they didnt let you do that... anyhoo ya nice chatting to you,i mean nice discussing CIT accom with you lol! later, Lola;)

Best luck - any questions about CIT let me know anyways, almost gone now - I'll miss it :( - talk to you laters :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement