Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBs falling out of barrel.

Options
  • 11-08-2008 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭

Hi all,I was firing my SR25 today and I was shooting a few bursts on full auto, when I switched to semi a BB rolled out of the barrel. I have seen it before but then again that was a classic army :(.So is this normal? or is it something serious?
    Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

most likely the hopup rubber either not sitting right or knackered.,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Have ye the hop up turned on at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Yeah I do but it doesn't always happen,maybe I mis-aligned the hop up bucking when I cleaned it with a cleaning rod? How do you field strip a SR25?(its my first armality).

take out the body pin closest to the front end, then the top half of the reciever should slide off and the hopup mech just slides out of that.,

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

haven't got round to fixing it yet,Ill let the guys at eirsoft have a look.but now I have a different problem,it's starting to double feed.Is this due to the broken hop up? or is it something different?

• Advertisement

yeah it could be a hopup problem, if its under warrenty defo bring it back before messing with it yourself. it might be a really simple fix., :)

Advertisement