Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Horror crash, Treviso - Venice A4, 8 killed

• 11-08-2008 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭

Truck driver must have fallen asleep or had a heart attack. 'Sleepers Veer' made the truck pull across hitting a camper van, before running over a car and hitting an oncoming truck.
    It happened last Friday

It was since flagged...here is another unflagged one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6nKXCll594

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Mirto

supertramp wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt6OiJAb464&feature=related

Truck driver must have fallen asleep or had a heart attack. 'Sleepers Veer' made the truck pull across hitting a camper van, before running over a car and hitting an oncoming truck.
    It happened last Friday

There is a war happening in Hell and Heaven and God needs soldiers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

Oh y god that is horrific!! Im in shock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Unbelievable how it ran through that car like it wasn't there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

i dont want to sound like a wanker but the yellow van that was swerving after it got hit by the truck was quite funny.

am i gona fall no over correct and just as you think hes got it it falls over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Nasty altogether. Watching the car's brakelights come on before it's hammered by the truck bring home to me the human aspect for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

i dont want to sound like a wanker but the yellow van that was swerving after it got hit by the truck was quite funny.

We're bad people!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

That was horrific - I would agree about the brake lights making it less detached. Not pleasant to think about how the m50 lane dividers would cope with something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

No dont really see the funny side!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

That is frightening stuff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement