Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Snakepit!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

i only saw dark knight last thursday night with 2 friends who already saw it twice!

Hope you enjoyed it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

all is good here , a little baked but i can deal with that :)

and you?

All good this end, just chilling out training!

Anything exciting happening around here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Hope you enjoyed it!

it was fantastic, i really enjoyed it, and the lads didn't spoil it for me either!
    i'd really go back to see it again! i think i've seen them all now and that is probably the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

I hope my sig is not too overboard!:D

I've seen it twice, amazing film. Fantastic plot, fantastic acting and just an atonishing Batman film. It's a bit much to say it's one of the best films ver, but it is certainly one of my personal favourites.

Go see it again! If you're not put off by the cost of the cinema that is.:(

EDIT: Hey Bryn! Everything cool here.

Yes, suprisingly complex plot and script for a Batman film, definitely in the top 5 films ive ever seen! Acting brilliant too!!!

Ah sitting down to watch a bit of Mock The Week....noice!!!

Hey Bryn, what did you think of Muse?

BrynW wrote: »
    All good this end, just chilling out training!

Anything exciting happening around here?

training for what?

not too much, first night in for me in ages so im just catching up with myself :D

• Advertisement

it was fantastic, i really enjoyed it, and the lads didn't spoil it for me either!
    i'd really go back to see it again! i think i've seen them all now and that is probably the best

Cool! The Dark Knight is undoubtedly the best out of all the Batman films. I tend to ignore Schumacher's films, it keeps me saner that way.:pac:

training for what?

not too much, first night in for me in ages so im just catching up with myself :D

I had rugby training tonight, pre season training started this week!
    Bijoux wrote: »

I really really enjoyed them. They put on such a good live show! I even got into the pit and everything :D! What did you think of them?

ouch , rugby is tough . i watched the odd game but wouldn't be into playing it. soccer/football is more my thing.

Yes, suprisingly complex plot and script for a Batman film, definitely in the top 5 films ive ever seen! Acting brilliant too!!!

Ah sitting down to watch a bit of Mock The Week....noice!!!

That's the one that Dara O' Briain jumped ship to yes? Trust RTE to let one of their few entertaining presenters jump ship!

ouch , rugby is tough . i watched the odd game but wouldn't be into playing it. soccer/football is more my thing.

Ah it is tough, but i have been playing it since i was 6 and your body just get accustomed to taking the hits etc!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

Ah it is tough, but i have been playing it since i was 6 and your body just get accustomed to taking the hits etc!!
    You wouldnt be saying that if you were a woman!!

tut tut tut .. talking about sports (although i do watch the olympics everyday) this is a singles bar, not a sports bar!

*shots for all!!*

KatCookie wrote: »
    You wouldnt be saying that if you were a woman!!

tut tut tut .. talking about sports (although i do watch the olympics everyday) this is a singles bar, not a sports bar!

*shots for all!!*

Hey, im male, it's in the contract that i have to talk about sport :pac:

Can i have 2 shots please?! :p

Too early for the shots, I get messy when I mix!:o

Shots for Bryn, something in a beaker for LZ5by5

*shots*

ya us males just automatically start talking about sports , just natural :D

2 shots of tequila please! hold the salt!

*shots*

Spanks, very kind of you :D

That's the one that Dara O' Briain jumped ship to yes? Trust RTE to let one of their few entertaining presenters jump ship!

Yes it is, its very good actually!!! Ed Byrne is also on it from time to time as well :eek:
    I had rugby training tonight, pre season training started this week!

I really really enjoyed them. They put on such a good live show! I even got into the pit and everything :D! What did you think of them?

You got into the pit!?!?!
    A friend of mine tried but they said that she needed an wristband...so I didnt bother :(

Was near the front of the crowd though, amazing show!!! Brilliant light show too.....and matt bellamy was so damn hot!!!
    Getting home was heinous though!

Shots shots!

*shots*

:mad::p

The last time I did shots, it was tequila, and I ended up mixing so funky orange alcoholic spirit with Guinness. Boy was that a mistake......

No prob!

:mad::p

The last time I did shots, it was tequila, and I ended up mixing so funky orange alcoholic spirit with Guinness. Boy was that a mistake......
    i once had flat coke mixed with Pastis, (it tastes a bit like licorice (sp?) and lots of people havent heard of it)
    man, that was a BAD mix!

• Advertisement

You got into the pit!?!?!
    A friend of mine tried but they said that she needed an wristband...so I didnt bother :(

Was near the front of the crowd though, amazing show!!! Brilliant light show too.....and matt bellamy was so damn hot!!!
    Getting home was heinous though!

Yeah the light show was brilliant!
    Getting home for me was easy, seeing as i only live a 5 minute drive from marley park and one of my mates drove :P

i once had flat coke mixed with Pastis, (it tastes a bit like licorice (sp?) and lots of people havent heard of it)
    man, that was a BAD mix!

Worse than Milk with Vodka or Absinthe with Red Bull? :pac:

Yes it is, its very good actually!!! Ed Byrne is also on it from time to time as well :eek:

Ha ha, I've always liked O' Briain ever since he presented the Meteors one year. Republic of Loos won the award for "Next Big Thing" or something and they were hammered, made a complete arse out of themselves.

Cut back to O' Briain and he says something along the lines of "Well, that's their career put back another 2 years." And he was right!:eek: Basically 2 years passed until they actually started getting radio play!:D

Cant say i've had redbull with absinthe, it was getting towards the end of the night and i was trying not to reek of drink and fags since i was going home with my brother
    Got into the car, "what the Fk were you doing? you stink!"
    Me (tipsy) "oops!"

man, that was a BAD mix!

Yep, it really melts the brain. Woke up the next morning and I couldn't find my phone. It was on silent too so I couldn't ring it. Went up to my mates gaf and told him I thought I left my phone in his house. We searched and nothing. Later that day I find it amidst the tangled sheets on my bed!:o:pac:

Yeah the light show was brilliant!
    Getting home for me was easy, seeing as i only live a 5 minute drive from marley park and one of my mates drove :P

Sweeet.....it took me 2 hours to catch a bus :mad:
    Cant say i've had redbull with absinthe, it was getting towards the end of the night and i was trying not to reek of drink and fags since i was going home with my brother
    Got into the car, "what the Fk were you doing? you stink!"
    Me (tipsy) "oops!"

Ya I had a similar agenda the last time I was out, apparently (I was too drunk to remember) I went around the smoking area spraying the whole place with perfume cos "I didnt want to smell like smoke, and everyone should smell fabulous". Sure enough when I checked my bag, most of my perfume was gone.....FÚCKS SAKE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭jackbutler

ill have a virgin dacori.

im driving!

jackbutler wrote: »
    ill have a virgin dacori.

im driving!

Can ya give me a lift, I'm pretty sozzled :pac:

im passing your area soon but i've only got a bike if you wanna hop on

• Advertisement

Maybe....I'm not sure if I'm ready to leave the bar yet though!!!

I think it's just me here....shots for everybodaaay!!! :D

Advertisement